flappy skin

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by topos78, 19 February 2010 Social URL.

1. topos78

topos78 Member

am I always going to end up with flappy skin on my upper arms and tummy? at age 31, I was hoping I would have a bit elasticity there so they might not be that bad but I still have huge flaps and I am worried this will remain even when I reach target

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sugar plum fairy

sugar plum fairy Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.6%)
    Diet:
    SlimmingWorld
    Hiya
    I too have the same worries as you, I'm 32 have ruined my body after having my son just before I was 17!! so since then I have yo-yoed with my weight hence a berry horrible saggy tummy and i also had bingo wings!! These got worse when I did lighterlife last year well anyway I have found an exercise that's helps brilliantly with the bingo wings infact mine have just about gone I purchased the EA active more workouts for the nintendo wii and I do the sparring/boxing for an hour about 4 or 5 times a week it also works on your stomach but that's taking a while at the mo to shrink!!
    Other than this I'm sorry I can't be more help

lisa xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.