1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

flappy skin

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by topos78, 19 February 2010 Social URL.

1. topos78

topos78 Member

am I always going to end up with flappy skin on my upper arms and tummy? at age 31, I was hoping I would have a bit elasticity there so they might not be that bad but I still have huge flaps and I am worried this will remain even when I reach target
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sugar plum fairy

sugar plum fairy Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I too have the same worries as you, I'm 32 have ruined my body after having my son just before I was 17!! so since then I have yo-yoed with my weight hence a berry horrible saggy tummy and i also had bingo wings!! These got worse when I did lighterlife last year well anyway I have found an exercise that's helps brilliantly with the bingo wings infact mine have just about gone I purchased the EA active more workouts for the nintendo wii and I do the sparring/boxing for an hour about 4 or 5 times a week it also works on your stomach but that's taking a while at the mo to shrink!!
    Other than this I'm sorry I can't be more help

lisa xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.