Flatulance...ahem!!!

Rara Lara

I Love Slimming World
Has anyone else had a problem with passing stinky wind since they started sw??? I am on day 10 and the farts are terrible! Hubby said its because all the crap i used to eat is still leaving my body...i dunno! How long does it last coz its really embarrassing!!!
xxx

I'm into my 9th week and I still get wind. I said on another thread last night that I like to think of it as a little bit of weight coming off :D

Haha yea good way to think of it! I don't remember being this farty last time i did sw (2008) lol ah well just make sure i do it discretely, although thats hard coz they reek!!!! I know....il blame the baby ;) xx

I had bad wind for the first few days, but it seems to of settled down now much to Hubby's delight! Although I enjoyed it as it was payback from all the smelly farts he does ALL of the time!!!! :D ;)

lol Hubby is usually the stinker of the house, but now its me haha, the best ones are when i go in the garage and let one off and leave before you can smell it...then he comes out moaning hehehehe

Haha love this......I've always been a farter but even worse now (2 weeks in). Hubby to be says he's never known anyone to fart as much as me! Ooopps! Thank god we have a dog to blame it on!

Rara Lara said:
lol Hubby is usually the stinker of the house, but now its me haha, the best ones are when i go in the garage and let one off and leave before you can smell it...then he comes out moaning hehehehe

Excellent, really made me laugh! I used to go in the garage to eat hidden stash of chocolate, (b4 SW of course) but will have to try going in there to pass wind now and to especially leave it for hubby. Hehe

Yea lol My hubby don't usually mind me popping off in front of him but now they really stink he don't really appreciate it lol!!! xx

Sorry to tell you but I've been at the SW thing for over a year and when I stick to it 100% the fart frequency does increase and doesn't get any better as time goes on! I like to tell my boyfriend, when he moans, that it's proof I've been sticking to my diet!!

I'd have to disagree with that. I've found it does get better as your body becomes accustomed to the change in diet and as long as you are drinking enough water. I did SW for years and never had a problem after the first few weeks of transition.

If you're having cereal bars try cutting them out. Mint tea can ease bloating and wind as well. Oh, and Activia is very good at sorting out your tummy (yes, it actually DOES do what it says on the adverts. I was surprised as well!!).

Good luck.

Has anyone else had a problem with passing stinky wind since they started sw??? I am on day 10 and the farts are terrible! Hubby said its because all the crap i used to eat is still leaving my body...i dunno! How long does it last coz its really embarrassing!!!
xxx

Yep :giggle: I think the word "Rancid" was used by my OH

Yep :giggle: I think the word "Rancid" was used by my OH

Lol - I think I've heard that word being bandied around this house in the past as well.

This thread is so funny! LOL
I must have the constitution of on ox, because I rarely fart and when I do they never stink.

Well mine whiff a bit since starting & I'm breastfeeding & my son (12 weeks) has started farting all the time & they are like a more concentrated version of mine! Lol! So gross but has me & hubby in fits of giggles all the time! X

Ive been parping for Britain for almost a year now :whistle: Doesnt get any better. I only seem to do it at home though... :rolleyes:

LOL i will try and drink more water, i don't know if i will like mint tea, but thank you for the suggestion :)
Happy farting everyone hehe xx

Back