Flavoured Water

shelly73

Hi everyone

Just wondering if anyone can help with this? I posted a few times on this forum during the summer while i was doing LT. I reached goal so am maintaining at the moment. My husband decided to try LT and is on his third week and doing really well...
...the question is...he was having a browse on ebay and saw someone selling orange, lemon and champagne flavouring to add to water. The seller claims it does not affect ketosis. I know i have never seen or heard of this stuff before and citrus is a big NO-NO while on LT....
...So has anyone ever heard of it?????
Would like to hear your thoughts on it...this forum kept me going all summer!
Ps I got DH to email seller for the ingredients list of the stuff he is selling
Many thanks
Shelly xxx

I wouldn't risk it. The beauty (IMHO) of Lipotrim is that you have virtually no choices to make, so can't make bad ones. Shakes, soups, bars, black tea, black coffee, loads of water and that's it. Just stick to the rules then you KNOW it will work.

Jon
x

Hi,

I also saw the listings on Ebay, but not sure they are a good idea. I think that if you were 'allowed' these flavourings on LT, they would have been mentioned by your pharmasist, or be listed on your carrier bag with all of the other info.

Hi
and thanks for your replies.
I totally agree with you all and don't think they are a good idea either. I've been off LT for about 6 weeks now though so just wondered if they had brought out a new product....oh well hubby will have to stick to the plain old water like i did, lol!
thanks again
xxx

No way - stay away from anything that is not allowed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back