flavoured water

jojo21

In class today our consultant wanted to make us aware of flavoured waters.The one she showed us was volvic lime and lemon flavoured.Check the bottle label for no added sugar as the normal small bottle is 5 sins.I didnt realise there was a sugar free version,so it shows you how sins can creep up without you realizing it.
Also Mug shots that have black writing instead of red are sinned even the tomato and herb one.These are normally sold in shop like homebargins and pound shop but apparently the black writing ones are also beiing sold in Tescos.
So double check before you buy.

My mother in law gave me a lovely cold bottle of the volvic lemon and lime on Saturday didn't look at the calorific value till after I'd drank it :(

It's so bad that volic think the ones with the blue lids are all sugar free but double check it says on the bottle too. Can you imagine the syns in a big bottle if there's 5 in the little ones!

Oh no! I wondered why I had a rubbish weigh in. Silly me thought that flavoured water was free :( WHOOPS I have been drinking it all week with it been warmer. Will definitely be swapping back to plain water... Thank you for posting you've just saved my future weigh ins lol i didnt even think!

Also Mug shots that have black writing instead of red are sinned even the tomato and herb one.These are normally sold in shop like homebargins and pound shop but apparently the black writing ones are also beiing sold in Tescos.
So double check before you buy.

This is not strictly true. Yes the ones with black writing were developed specifically for the bargain stores to sell at a lower price point they are not all synned - tomato is 1 syn, chicken is 1 syn and the cheese one is synned but I can't remember how many as I never eat it. Sweet and sour is still free though. Also worth pointing out that not all mugshots with red writing are free either.

Best thing is to check for your particular flavour online as they are all individually listed :)

Back