Flavoured Water

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by shelz, 29 May 2009 Social URL.

1. shelz

shelz Silver Member

My CDC told me that flavoured water with malic acid in were ok to drink. What quantities of these should be drunk?

Does it make any difference if the water is fizzy or still?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fatfighter

fatfighter wannabe yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(17.94%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    I think you'd be better off buying the Cambridge water flavourings, they cost about a fiver for a pot but last more than a month.

4. shelz

shelz Silver Member

It's just nice sometimes to add a little bit of flavour. Not all the time, just occasionally.

5. Luci-De-Milo

Luci-De-Milo is going to do this!

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(17.06%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet (CD)
    As she said, why not buy the Cambridge water flavourings?

You can have 1 teaspoon per day, and this is supposed to be added to a litre of water, but with the summer berry flavouring I buy, I add it to 1.5 litres and it tastes just as nice (nicer I think!) as the flavouring is v strong. And 1.5 litres makes up quite a bit of my daily water so it really makes a difference.

6. shelz

shelz Silver Member

Yes, but is it allowed? Does it make a difference if the malic acid water drinks are sparkling or still?

7. Zoe.D

Zoe.D loving life

Start Weight:
    22st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    10st10lb(48.23%)
    Diet:
    cd maintenance
    Hi Shelz, as far I've heard it's only the cd water flavouring allowed but you are allowed sparkling water. Hope this helps. Zoe xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.