Flavourings instead of water

tubbynomore

Gold Member
I have seen on the exante website that there are flavourings you can add to water for a change. Has anyone tried these or can I use very low calorie squash instead?

Ali xx

The Exante flavourings are good, but fairly high in carbs, so use with care. The other vlcds do water flavourings that are much, much lower in carbs, so you could have as much as you like. Low Calorie squashes usually contain citric acid, which can knock some people out of ketosis. There's a thread about drinks you can have in the sticky section, as there are some flavoured waters you can get, also Dr Pepper Zero and Coke Zero.

Thanks Cybill, I'll have a look there

Ali xx

Tesco still strawberry and Tesco still apple are ok to drink :D
I think some of the tesco hi-juices (squash) have no citric acid in too but you'd have to check the bottles.

Thanks, now I know what to look for and no citric acid
Ali XxX

Tesco still strawberry and Tesco still apple are ok to drink :D
I think some of the tesco hi-juices (squash) have no citric acid in too but you'd have to check the bottles.

Just went to stock up on the tesco still water in two different stores asked at customer services and it has been discontinued :'(

Just went to stock up on the tesco still water in two different stores asked at customer services and it has been discontinued :'(

:eek: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
The apple flavour was my fave. Going to tesco tomorrow so hopefully they will have some left.

That's really annoying because I cant get to asda or sainsburys (too far away) to get any of the other waters that we can have.
I cant do this with just plain water!

:eek: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
The apple flavour was my fave. Going to tesco tomorrow so hopefully they will have some left.

That's really annoying because I cant get to asda or sainsburys (too far away) to get any of the other waters that we can have.
I cant do this with just plain water!

I know I was so upset yesterday, the apple one is the only drink I like. I'm one of these weirdos that doesn't even like coke :(
I mean this diet is hard enough without taking away my apple water :cry:

I dont like coke zero either and dr.pepper zero just makes me feel hungry so having flavoured water is what's really helping.
I'm gonng write to tesco and complain!

I dont like coke zero either and dr.pepper zero just makes me feel hungry so having flavoured water is what's really helping.
I'm gonng write to tesco and complain!

Yeah I'm exactly the same :(
Let me know what they say

can you believe that?!!! What excuse will they have, I bet it's a summer product!

Go to iceland. The apple perfectly clear and strawberry and kiwi * i think* both have malic acid 69p for 2 litres. I buy about 15 bottles at a time!

12st 3lbs awaiting restart on 1st oct

Tinkerbellarella said:
Go to iceland. The apple perfectly clear and strawberry and kiwi * i think* both have malic acid 69p for 2 litres. I buy about 15 bottles at a time!

12st 3lbs awaiting restart on 1st oct

Ahhh yes Muffy mentioned Iceland not sure there is one in Oxford but will check it out :) I'm on evian at the moment :S

Back