Flavours - Help???

Darroowe

So i'm starting CD next week and I'm looking at all these flavours and wondering....
Are there any that I should avoid or any especially good ones??

Any help would be gladly appreciated!!!

Owen

Oo good luck with starting! I only started yesterday but so far the chocolate mint one was pretty nice and I liked the chicken and mushroom soup. The ready made packs were pretty gross though! I think it's mainly personal preference but others might be able to help you more. Also, using a hand blender helps a lot.

Hope it goes well for you! :)

The first time I did the Cambridge, about 4 years ago, I could only stomach the banana shakes. I just re-started 3 weeks ago and thought I'd try everything to see if my tastes have changed. I still like the banana but the mango is my new favorite, the toffee and walnut is quite nice too but it's down to personal preference I think - I still hate all the soups and the porridge! lol Good luck!

It's definitely down to personal preference, I would recommend getting a variety of flavours and working out what you like/dislike yourself!

I've tried them all now, and I'm pretty set on Chicken and Mushroom (its so nomy!) and banana, but I do get 3-4 different flavours a week, for those times when I'm bored of drinking the same 2. I don't like the ready mixed stuff usually, so I just stick to the add water stuff. Careful of the spicey tomato, I find it REALLY grainy to drink, so I stay away from it.

My favourite is banana - love it ! I fon't think i could survive this diet without it and the oriental soup! Chicolate mint i have hot , just like an options , i am looking forward to trying the bars , another week to go though ! Whats peoples verdict on the bars ???

The lemon bars are amazing! Toffee and chocolate ones are nice too. Actually missing the lemon bars now but not allowed them until firmly in ketosis! Maybe next week I hope.

79 days and 85lbs to go!!

Most are the flavors are great - as long as you use a blender!! They key is to making them as cold as possible - if you have access to ice then put lots in!! Good luck xx

Back