Flavours

Spoke to my CDC and she said I can only have the bars after I loose a stone.....funny she didn't offer then when I lost 3st last time!!!!!

Interestingly she also said they slow weight loss down....I'll quote the email after work! X

Interestingly she also said they slow weight loss down....I'll quote the email after work! X
The bars (especially the soft ones) are higher carb and slightly higher calorie than everything else. That's why you're not allowed them until week 3 (you need to be safely into ketosis. It's much harder to get and stay in ketosis in the first couple of weeks, after that it becomes harder to be knocked out). Some people find, even after two weeks, that the bars slow their weight loss, or make them feel hungrier. Most people are ok.

Me, I love the bars and actually look forward to them. They don't make me feel hungry, in fact - because i don't have to eat them all at once, I end up feeling fuller for longer.

There's nothing in the CD literature that says bars are only for below a certain weight. CDCs quite often, it seems, interpret the rules in their own way... but maybe that's with the benefit of experience and who am I after only 6 weeks to judge? I will say that you're well within your rights to swap CDCs if this one is denying you things that CWP says you can have.

Hmm!! Thanks spangles!! I don't seem to have all the lit either. Might have a chat :) I am going to try some other flavours next week and se dhow long I can keep this ketosis going :-D how are you? Is it going ok? Xx

Hmm!! Thanks spangles!! I don't seem to have all the lit either. Might have a chat :) I am going to try some other flavours next week and se dhow long I can keep this ketosis going :-D how are you? Is it going ok? Xx
I'm doing ok, yeah. I'm very much an all-or-nothing sort of person, so staying on the straight and narrow is the easiest way for me.

There's quite a thick spiral-bound book which some CDCs give out for free, and some charge about £1.50 for - and that's pretty comprehensive. There's also info on the CWP website.

Back