• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Flaxmeal

Kim&Leah

Silver Member
Hiya Kim yes that is the same stuff. I got it from their store and its quite expensive. Lots of people have found it in the high street supermarkets ie tesco Morrison and Sainsburys for a fraction of the price. Thats where i'll be going next.....if I hadnt thought I was clever and bought 2 packs from Holland and Barrat lol!! its also known as linseed and found in the cooking aisle or the 'alternative' aisle as in gluten free etc i red in one threan morrisons have it on offer at mo for about 50 p!!!

as Annie says

Tesco have it in the Freaks, Geeks and Weirdo aisle.

Kim&Leah

Silver Member
Freaks and geeks haha
I'm going into town later so Holland and barretts is my only choice if I want it today, so I'm willing to pay a bit more because I won't have chance to get out this weekend and I'm dying to try the MiM's!

Hey everyone I got the flaxseed from tescos, But, Its awfully dark! Is this the right stuff? My Mims and pancakes are much darker than the pics on here!

TRISTAR

Silver Member
The brown flaxseed was half price when I went into the Julian Graves shop yesterday. The golden was quite deer. Will have a look in Sainsburys as someone said earlier in the post as it's alot cheaper. I have also read that coconut flour is also low carb. Anyone given it a bash yet?

TRISTAR

Silver Member
I went to a few Tesco's yesterday, but could only find flaxseed. Does anywhere sell it pre-ground?

Ours still has it, but it's a Tesco Max

Quak

Gold Member
Ours stopped selling it weeks ago - fortunately our local market has a health food shop that sells it, so I go on a Saturday (only time I can get there as they have such odd hours) and stock up with bags and bags, although it is far more expensive than tesco was :-(
Bren xx

exp107

Silver Member
I had a neb in our local independant health food shop today and they sell milled flaxseed 500g bag for £1.87, a 450g bag cost me £3.99 in my local Tesco :rolleyes:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Atkins Diet - Diaries 3
Syn Values 5
Exante 6
Atkins Diet 18
Atkins Diet 8