Flexi-syn 2 days before WI all blown?

~*~Louisa~*~

bye bye baby tummy
Ive had a HUGE blwo out today

have i probabaly blown it for the week?

is there anything i can do this close to WI to make sure i havent blown it

I would exersize but I cant untill my GP gives me the okay to due to a hernia which wont be til tomorrow at the earliest now

Do you know roughly how many syns you had Louisa? My suggestion would be lots and lots of super speed foods and water till it's coming out of your ears. Good luck and don't let it get you down. Draw a line under it and move on.

Erm about a million? lol

about 25 for tea and then a korma and naan and chips so whats that like a million lol

I went over yesterday as well though the rest of the week ive had about 5-7

Ive only had 1a and 1b for nearly every day doing red/green days

ive got a melon for breckfast and i am drinking only green tea and juice
oh and energy drink (diet to super speed the metabolism)
inbetween green teas im going to drink some water too

will be peeing for briton lol

actually i am going to amend my shopping... SUPER SPEED SOUP for lunch and maybe tea lol

When you are doing proper flexi synning you accept that you may not lose that week but it doesn't sound like you have been flexi synning if you had a blowout? All you can do is just get back on the wagon - you may lose, you may not. But perhaps give some thought to why it happened in the first place and how you can make sure it doesn't happen again.

how about doing a success express day? where you have 2/3rds superfree and 1/3 free instead of the other way round???
x

Well the truth was i started flexi syn then went all out and over

although now its not so bad the korma sat very badly when i started eating it ad thought of the curry houses on grime fighters and it made my physically sick and i threw it all back up

I will never ever be tempted to have a curry or any take away ever again omg no i am feeling my stomach churning just thinking about it again

I think we all have those moments! Seriously...i kinda had one yesterday... ive told myself this weekend to get into it and from Monday seriously on the ball! Made it my mission!

Back