Hello all!!

AlyB

Hi everyone,

Im into my second week now, lost 7lb in week one, have about a 21lbs to go really..
Ive done Cambridge before and did well on that, but came accross this and very pleased I did! much cheaper and the packs seems to be nicer.

Im emmigrating to the USA in July, and stress and comfort eating led to me piling on the Lbs, so I needed a quick fix and to remove food from myself for a while to break the habit. It seems to be working, Im finding other ways to deal with things, and not obsessed by eating any more.

I WI on Tuesdays, had a sneak peak today and havent lost anything :( a bit demoralising but what can you do?!! Im drinking what I should be, walking a bit more, so its something I cant do anything about I guess! will see what happens Tuesday!

I bought the 4 week pack, the shakes are lovely, but the soups are a bit of a struggle at the moment, was almost sick after yesterdays, no idea why! still I'll keep at it, and see how it goes!!

Welcome, sounds like a great start for you....and don't panic till you have weighed after a full week....we all know weight can go up and down like a yoyo in any given day but a decent week gap will show a true result. Good luck with the move. If I strugglw ith the soups I sometimes make them into a bread or crisp (mix with small amount of water to make a paste spread this on a silicone baking sheet and microwave for 2 minutes for chapati style texture and 2.20 for a giant crisp)
:)

Hiya Alyb and good luck =D

lucky you getting to emmigrate to america!!

Hi Alybe Welcome!

I'm on week 4 and I don't really like the soups very much so am having mainly shakes and bars. The soups are in a carrier bag in the cupboard! The weght loss is quite sporadic on this diet. Last week the scales hardly moved all week yet this week I seem to have dropped 4lb in 2 days. I try not to weigh every day but it is hard not to
Good Luck x

Hiya Alyb!! Welcome. Also, as the resident American on these boards I must ask.....where are you going to in the states?! x

Hiya Alyb!! Welcome. Also, as the resident American on these boards I must ask.....where are you going to in the states?! x

Im moving to Ohio, due to leave 7/22/13, but still waiting on visas etc, its all very stressful!!

Back