flexible syns

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by mummy2beslim, 6 December 2008 Social URL.

1. mummy2beslim

mummy2beslim taking one day at a time

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    is it ok to have say 30 syns ona saturday then make them back in the week as this is the day I have a few drinks etc then im usually good in the week :break_diet:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. victoria sponge

victoria sponge Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    hello hun,if you calculate that you have 105 syns a week(thats based 15 per day)then mark them off as and when you use them it should be ok,but be carful..thats my advive xx

4. El Presidente

El Presidente Member

Yep syns are flexible like that, but I always make sure I "save them up" before using extra at the weekend rather than making up for it later, that way I know I wont cheat and let myself forget about them.

5. SpaceAngel

SpaceAngel I ate my willpower!

Start Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Some consultants say that this is fine and others dont. My Consultant doesnt think its a good idea, something to do with a metabolism. I think if you have your "naughty" day a few days before WI then you should be fine.

I eat what I like after WI. I usually have a takeaway and a little pud and then back to normal the next day. Try it and see if it affects your losses. I think you will be fine!

6. mummy2beslim

mummy2beslim taking one day at a time

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I rally wanted my start day to be a monday not a friday but I joined friday :cry:id rahter save than have to gain them back :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.