FlickaFlea....FatFree! My Diary

Call Sherlock Holmes, find out the culprit lol, grrr when they can have anything we get very possessive our of Dukan allowed stuff x

ohhh.... id be screaming and shouting till the cuplrit owned up :p

Ooh how dare they!! I know what you mean.. Never been so protective over a chicken drumstick before :)

my hubby carefull scans everything in the fridge to see what he can and cant eat ... he knows he will get his ears chewed off if he eats something of mines lol like the morning we came back from my friend wedding... I went to costa for a coffee to have with my muffins...asked if he wanted anything he said no... came back to my seat and he was eating one of my precious muffins :mad: boy did he get it !! :mad:

most of the time when i make something dukan he turns his nose up at it like my turkey mince flan yesterday.... fine by me... means to dont have to cook for myself too often if he wont eat it LOL

God, if someone ate one of my muffins......!!!!! There'd be hell to pay. Sweet thing was I jokingly grumbled to the bf, texting him that someone had drunk it, and he came round from his house and surprised me with a can of diet coke at about midnight, (which he'd tried for ages to get because all the newsagents were closed....) very very sweet :) he's really supportive of the diet, which is great.

Yes, he's a sweetie :) Just popped to the supermarket to buy some lunch, and they were giving out free goody bags in the street - fruit juices and smoothies and crisps and a book...all in one bag! obviously can't have the fruity stuff or the crisps, so I'll save them for bf as a thank you! It's strange though how when something's free it becomes a whole lot more tempting!! I wouldn't buy it, but I'll definitely take it.....going to have to put the goody bag out of sight to avoid the delicious looking mango pulp drink! I'll get to read the book though!!!
x

omg its not often the supermarkets do that.... which one was it lol

I don't think it was the supermarket - they're too stingy! just one of those groups of promotion people catching people in the street- I think it was called firefly...they do those nice drinks. It was a good bagful of stuff though - the best one of those freebies I've ever got! Too bad I can't have any of it!!!

Free is a lovely word isn't it :).... they were giving away free kipling cakes in my local city centre last week....was tempted to travel in to check it out - thought i'd better not :D x

Free and bogof, lovely words, and a keeper there you've got..... what a sweety, loving and supportive bf x

I did my first chocolate orange one's nice, but not quite as chocolaty as I would like. Going to order some flavorings from Dukan web site variety is the spice of life as they say x can't get enough of these muffins

I just ate 4 of mine! Woops :( so moreish, and the ginger and choc worked really well. I think it's cos I've had not much to eat today so was a bit hungry.....oh well. Not a disaster :) Yeah, I'm loving experimenting with these flavours :)

have i mentioned i love my muffins hehe :D

Ellie I never new that about you *tounge -in-cheek* hehehe

Back