flims that totally captivate you

A Beautiful Mind is one of my faves and Pans Labarinth, loved Avator as well

Green mile left me feeling personally bereft! I cried for ages at the end.

City of Angels made me cry loads too.

Green mile left me feeling personally bereft! I cried for ages at the end.

City of Angels made me cry loads too.

Psssst! Don't tell anyone but City of Angels is my secret, I love to snuggle up with a box of tissues and get soggy with tears and blub!!

It is heart wrenching! Even my OH struggles To keep it together watching it.

I love nicholas cage films (apart from a couple of his latest ones - drive angry? Weird and rubbish)

The Big Lebowski. On Dave now. :cool:

i love this film..just watched it again tonight :D

and city of angels is my guilty secret for a good blub too lol xx

Shirleen said:
Love that film, probably cos Michelle Pfeiffer is my girl crush.

I'm not really a film person, but loved Steel Magnolias, Green Mile, The Pursuit of Happyness, The Blindside. The Hurricane.

I like films that show the goodness in people.

If you like films about the goodness in people then "pay it forward" is excellent, has Kevin spacey (my fav actor), Helen hunt and the boy from sixth sense....lovely, tear jerking film..

I also love shawshank redemption, usual suspects, and Sliding Doors....love it!!! (John Hannah can talk to me on the tube any day!!!)

JoFlo2 said:
If you like films about the goodness in people then "pay it forward" is excellent, has Kevin spacey (my fav actor), Helen hunt and the boy from sixth sense....lovely, tear jerking film..

I also love shawshank redemption, usual suspects, and Sliding Doors....love it!!! (John Hannah can talk to me on the tube any day!!!)

Ooh will put Pay it Forward on love film thanks!

theres a john cusack film that's like sliding doors too...argh, that's going to bug me til I remember what it is!

Shawshank Redemption. Everybody has to see this film at least once in their life. It completely changed my way of thinking... in that if you really want something, you can achieve it. It gives out such a positive hope.

Truly breathtaking.

Shawshank Redemption. Everybody has to see this film at least once in their life. It completely changed my way of thinking... in that if you really want something, you can achieve it. It gives out such a positive hope.

Truly breathtaking.

It is isn't it? That bit where he plays the music over the loud speaker always has me almost overwhelmed.

I keep recommending films to my teenagers and my son adored Shawshank. My daughter is besotted with Ferris Bueller's Day Off. :D

It is isn't it? That bit where he plays the music over the loud speaker always has me almost overwhelmed.

I keep recommending films to my teenagers and my son adored Shawshank. My daughter is besotted with Ferris Bueller's Day Off. :D

The ending had me... I cried like a baby!

Ferris Bueller! Now that's a film i've not seen for years :) x

It is heart wrenching! Even my OH struggles To keep it together watching it.

I love nicholas cage films (apart from a couple of his latest ones - drive angry? Weird and rubbish)

oh yea, my hubby can't quite hold it together either :'(

Girl, Interrupted.

LOVE that film.

Also recently watched The Hours. Beautiful!

Will Smith - Seven pounds - LOVE that film!

also love shawshank and pay it forward.

Beaches and terms of endearment are my weepy films and Goonies and the money pit when i fancy some 80's classics! :D

The Island Seen It So Many Times And Still Scares The Life Outta Me, Who Knows It Could Actually Be True

The Island Seen It So Many Times And Still Scares The Life Outta Me, Who Knows It Could Actually Be True

I love movies like that! Never heard of it before though... who's in it? x

Ewan Mcgregor And Scarlett Johansen (Not Sure Thats How You Spell Her name) lol its A defo must see film

Back