Flippen heck! BARGAIN!!!!

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Look what 10 quid just got me! (Bet you think its from a Chairty Shop! :D)
4661-albums1760-picture10695.jpg

There are 10 Avocados in there! 3 bags of apples, about 36 in total, 15 Kiwi, 5 large pears, punder of grapes.......

4661-albums1760-picture10697.jpg

4661-albums1760-picture10696.jpg

three large pundets of strawberries, pundet of raspberries, 2 cuces, bag of onions, 2 garlic, 2 yellow onions.....

4661-albums1760-picture10698.jpg

4 pundets of mushrooms, and there is a huge bunch of celery somewhere....

FOR A TENNER!!!! :D :D :D

Going to be doing a lot of cooking/freezing/preserving this weekend!

I love a bargain!!

10 avocados would normally cost a Tenner!!!!

:bliss:

Really good, cause I am a bit skint after investing in jars and what nots - so I am chuffed to bits!

Gotta love when a new Grovery store comes to town - they want your business...they got mine! :D

Nice, huh!!?

It's Co-Op. We just got a new Asda and Co-Op in our little tiny town!! :D

Co-op sent out a welcome pack, and 4 4pound off 20 vouchers.

So I went in - got my cake ingredients and they had just reduced piles of produce. Those avocados are beuatiufl, friesh and big - and not one of them is ripe yet....not like they were on their last day - all the fruit is quite fresh., The Avo's were 15 pence each!!!!!!!!!! Apples 50p a bacg, Kiwi 1 pound the lot - raspberrys 50p, mushrooms 25p a pack, celery 20p, grapes 50p, cucumbers 25p, and so on.....I was amazed, I grabbed most of it! LOL Figure I can freeze what I can;t eat/cook/or turn to jams. lol

Chuffed to bits me! :D

thats amazing - total bargain!

AND??? How did the preserving session go?

Coo, that all sounds lovely! Just you watch the sugars!!! I luuurrrrvvve doing chutneys!

I'm fine. Spurred on by your flip back in for a month, I'm going in again too but with the LLL so I'm re reading your recipies!! Just when I thought it would be safe, OH decides we're going to Australia to see my son for his birthday in November. I have this 8 weeks now until after Christmas. It's now or never. Sometimes life's a beach, or peach in your case!!

Back