Flippin' 'eck, actually I am size 12!!!

Alibongo

Happily pro pointing!
I can't quite beleive it :eek:
Further to my thread at the weekend about buying a size 14 jacket in primark; my sister gave me a size 12 River Island Top and a size 12 Hennes skirt and they fit perfectly.

I am in total shock!
I can't ever remember buying size 12. I don't know what to do with myself now. I never thought I would get this far. I wanted to get to a comfortable size 10 and I am nearly there, I am just flabbergasted.

Hee hee hee.....its great isn't it!!!!

that is amazing! go skinny! ;)

I am totally amazed.
I think I will have to go and try some clothes on tomorrow, I am quite excited. I am not going to buy anything, although I was thinking of getting a nice pair of jeans in a size 10.
I have a few other bits my sister gave me that also fit, so I have something nice to wear that fits when I go out on Saturday.

Yer way to go Ali - great feeling isn't it
xxxxxxxx

:bliss:how fantastic is that - well done Ali! :bliss:

:happy096:

well done you!

You must feel great :)

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Well done you, you deserve to feel good.

Thank you everybody for your lovely comments.

I still couldn't beleive it so I have been out this afternoon trying on, and it is true!! I think it is totally bonkers, but I have got a pair of size 12 combats from New look, a size 12 top from next and a pair of size 12 jeans from Next, I also got the 10s in the same jeans, which are now my guide jeans. They go on my legs but I can't do them up.
It doesn't seem real, I don't think I have got that small in my mind yet.
I actually had a few tears in the changing room as I just couldn't beleive I got them on and they were comfy sitting down and everything.
I feel quite emotional about it.

Silly moo!!

Big pat on the back and enjoy it while you can. Lovely news.

Oh that's lovely, sounds like you had a great day out, all that happy shopping you've now got in your future - Enjoy :)

Back