Flippin Polos!

GracieMai

I always have polos in my car which i munch on my to and from work, never even thought about syning them. Just had a look out of curiosity and they are 7 syns per packet! Thats nearly 7 extra syns a day i have accounted for, for the last week and half!!!! Silly me :eek:

Ooops!!! At least you know now Huni! Have you tried the sugar free ones instead? Not sure of the value, but Im sure someone will know...also tic tacs are great low syn sweets too.

At least i'm not the only one then ha ha. I LOVE tic tacs so i think i will swap to them if they are lower. What a Friday faux pas!

I learnt the hard way too, I had one or two little blips in my syns calculations at first - soup and cottage cheese to name two, so you are not on your own. X

We all make daft mistakes now and again! At least you know now, and can adjust your car munching habits. Not munching cars. I mean in-car munching habits. LOL. Shut up Hellie!!

yep we all make mistakes i been doing this diet off and on now for 6 years and a few weeks ago had a tuna salad from morrisons thinking i was being good now discovered when i worked out the mayo in it it was at least 22 syns so now make my own for 2 syns and tastes just as nice

In my car I have a packet of SMINTS which I have when I fancy a mint. The whole box works out as only 1 syn and usually it lasts me over a week!

Totally agree about Smints - they are great! One advantage is that they're so difficult to 'click' out of the box (probably just me, holding them upside down doesn't help!) that they last longer!

Anyone else HATE throwing those little blue boxes away - they ought to do refills like sweeteners!!!

Back