Flora Extra Light

Stirky7

Believe!
Has anybody else discovered this, or am I just slow on the uptake lol :D Got a tub today, it only has 19cals per 10g rather than the 35cals per 10g other light spreads have. Compare this to 53cals per 10g of ordinary spread and that's a lot! Flora Extra Light here we come!! :p

I've been getting Flora light for years and I keep seeing the extra light one, must give it a whirl:D

Mel x

Yep usually have the light one, or bertolli etc. But first time I've bought the extra light, never noticed it before lol! Hubby usually does the main weekly shop, I just get bits during the week, so it's usually him that gets the marg lol!

Yeah, that's what I use as well - everyone else has Lurpak Spreadable (that's what we all used to have) and occasionally I will have some if I forget what Im doing (like on the potatoes and I just chuck the Lurpak on out of habbit!!) but also find the Flora SOOOOOO easy to spread have sneaked it onto kids sandwiches at lunchtime sometimes an they've never noticed (ot if they have they've not said!)

Back