Flora Extra Light

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by Stirky7, 29 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Stirky7

Stirky7 Believe!

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimfast/JUDDD
    Has anybody else discovered this, or am I just slow on the uptake lol :D Got a tub today, it only has 19cals per 10g rather than the 35cals per 10g other light spreads have. Compare this to 53cals per 10g of ordinary spread and that's a lot! Flora Extra Light here we come!! :p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. redmel

redmel Dreamer

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've been getting Flora light for years and I keep seeing the extra light one, must give it a whirl:D

Mel x

4. Stirky7

Stirky7 Believe!

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimfast/JUDDD
    Yep usually have the light one, or bertolli etc. But first time I've bought the extra light, never noticed it before lol! Hubby usually does the main weekly shop, I just get bits during the week, so it's usually him that gets the marg lol!

5. MandyJ72

MandyJ72 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Yeah, that's what I use as well - everyone else has Lurpak Spreadable (that's what we all used to have) and occasionally I will have some if I forget what Im doing (like on the potatoes and I just chuck the Lurpak on out of habbit!!) but also find the Flora SOOOOOO easy to spread have sneaked it onto kids sandwiches at lunchtime sometimes an they've never noticed (ot if they have they've not said!)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.