Flora light

jooloo

Silver Member
Hi, I'm a bit confused on the flora light subject....
In SW magazine it says any low fat margerine suitable for cooking such as flora light but on the flora light tub it says not suitable for baking.
Can anyone shed ome light on this?

Nope but I assume they test their recipes prior to publication and they turned out okay - you could always phone and see what they say about it

you will find that most margerine states not suitable for baking but i always use it and its fine:D

I aked the same question a few weeks ago & Circes confirmed that other people use it in their recipes. So i used it & it was absolutley fine, I say go for it :)

I think it used to say it was suitable for baking, at one point or another but they've changed it.. Think it still works ok though :) I did find another reduced fat marg which did say suitable for baking but I can't for the life of me remember what it is now... I I did have to read a few tubs though to find it. I bet I looked a bit weird looking at all the spreads and then rejecting some for no apparent reason :)

Thanks everyone!
We've been making lots of unfriendly reindeer biscuits so low fat marge should help a little bit lol

Haha, that should have been syns unfriendly... the reindeer biscuits themselves are quite cheery!!

Back