Florida Fest Countdown!!

Okie doke, here we go, Day 10 22nd June 2011

B - banana, alpen light
L - salad, boiled egg, grilled lean bacon, ELF mayo (0.5 syns), shape zero yogurt
Snacks - 2 x peaches, apple
D - Pork and cider casserole with mash and mangetout (from SW magazine - 3 syns)
Drinks - water, sugar free squash, coffee, tea with hexa milk.

Will have my other alpen light later and maybe a choc cherry mullerlight (2 syns)

Total syns for the week so far - 20/105

Just been to a beast of an Aerockbics class too - going to ache in the morning!!!

Argh, forgot something again!
When I got in from work to tide me over til dinner (4 til 8.20pm!!) I had a tin of mushy peas with a teaspoon of mint sauce (free) and a weight watchers toffee yogurt (pretty sure it's free too - I hope so!)
Oink!:eatdrink051:

Day 11 23rd June 2011

B - banana, alpen light
L - salad, boiled egg, grilled bacon, tbsp elf mayo (0.5 syn), shape zero
D - Piri piri chicken with tomatoes and red onion (SW recipe, free), sweet potato wedges, salad, WW yogurt, alpen light
Snacks - peach, cucumber and FF cottage cheese, maltesers (9.5 syns), lucky charms cereal pot (9 syns)
Drinks - water, coffee, squash, diet coke, tea with hexa milk

Syns - 19

Total syns for the week - 39/105

Day 12 24th June 2011

Brunch - scrambled egg, beans, 2 x wholemeal bread (hexb)

Might have a banana and a peach in a bit, maybe a yogurt too, then we are off to Frankie and Benny's for dinner tonight. Have looked at the menu and Iintend to have the pesto custed salmon with herb potatoes/jacket. I will probably be tempted by a pudding though...! And I'm driving, so no booze to add to the syn count!

Whoop! Back again! Had a bit of a bad weekend, pretty much fell off the wagon big style, white bread, chocolates, pretzels, booze and mcdonalds was involved! Anyway, over that now and to the start of another new week!

I weighed myself after my aerockbics and it was STS, but then I took off my sweaty gym kit and had a wee, and weighed myself again and I was 1lb lighter, so I'm going with that figure :)

Day 15 27th June 2011

B - Alpen light, apple
L - salad, boiled egg, ff salad dressing, shape zero
S - banana
D - jacket potato, butter bean and bacon hash (SW friendly), salad, tsp elf mayo (0.5 syns)

drinks - water, coffee, diet coke, tea, hexa milk

Will probably have my other alpen light and a ff yogurt later.
May have some more pretzels for syns ;)

Hi Miss.S! Just thought I'd say hello :wavey: I stopped by for a little read of your diary and realised you are in Leeds too- assuming that's Leeds yorkshire, not Kent :D

I know what you mean about having a skinny friend to stand next to :eek: I got married last month and my bridesmaid is a petite size 8/10. And I didn't loose enough in time for the wedding to feel really good about myself so it was a bit :(

Anyways, hopefully having Florida to look forward to will keep you more focussed than me!

Good luck!

I may pop by again :D

Hiya Laura2481!!
Yes it's Leeds in good ol' Yorkshire. Hoping we get a good storm tonight to wash this humidity away, we are sweating buckets!!

Aww I'm sure you looked absolutely stunning on your wedding day :) I would love to get married but need to get the boyf to get the hints first :p

I am trying to stay focused, a little fall off the wagon won't hurt that much I suppose, and at the end of the day, we all always think we can look better or want to be more like someone else. Incidentally my skinny friend says she is jealous of me because i have curves whereas she doesn't so much, so I guess we are all blessed in some ways :D

Stay focused and have a good week :)
x

June 28th 2011

B - banana, alpen light
L - leftover casserole and new potatoes (0.5 syns) shape zero
S - apple, few pretzels
D - chicken satay (prob all 15 syns!) rice and salad. Cherries, nectarine and ff natural yogurt for afters

So I'm probably running on about 30 (high estimate!) syns for the week so far.
Trying to drink loads of water and made some soup last night to try to cram the superfree foods in this week.

Day 17 29th June 2011

B - Banana, Alpen light
Snack - apple, nectarine
Lunch - vegetable soup, shape zero
Snack - banana, half bowl veggie soup
Dinner - SW recipe meatballs with spaghetti (counting 5 syns as the mince was only lean not extra lean. We gig oven them over a tray to catch excess fat though)

Drinks - water, no added sugar squash, tea with hexa milk

My veggie soup is lush! I was intending to make the superspeed soup, but my local Netto is rubbish and didn't have half the ingredients, so it's just a big mix of leftover veggies, stock, a tin of tomatoes, s&p and herbs. Oh and I put some spaghetti in there too :)

Now to decide what to have for pud - still have an alpen light from hexb but don't fancy it. Might have either a meringue nest with fruit and ff yogurt, or some marshmallows. Asked the boyf to get me a flump from the shop and he came back with a whole bag or marshmallows!! :rolleyes:

Day 18 30th June 2011

B-banana, alpen light
L-soup, shape zero,
D- chickpea and potato curry (SW friendly) rice, ff yogurt, tsp mango chutney

Then I went all wrong with my snacks. Started off good with nectarines, then there was cake at work so I had a caramel shortbread mini bite, a chocolate cookie, at home later a banana whizzed up with hexa milk, marshmallows and fruit and ff yogurt with a meringue nest!! Argh!!

I haven't counted how many syns, will just keep fingers crossed the damage isn't that bad. On the plus I'm not going out this weekend so no empty booze syns. However there is a food festival we might go to in town so I may yet be tempted again!!
x

Hi Miss S, how's it going?! I bet your snack attack last week wasn't too bad in the scheme of things. :)

Back