Florida here we come!!!

Sez

has started again!!
Yahoo!! WAYHAAAY!!!

We are now booked to go to Orlando for two weeks, next Easter and I am even more excited than the kids!!!!

I am so excited, I have even already arranged the airport parking &overnight hotel on the way!!! The guys in the APH call centre thought I was totally nuts!!! Mind you, I just dont care, I need to be organised!!! Passports to sort next,think No 1 Son needs a replacement before then......

PS With all this fab support on Minis, I will be a skinny traveller by next Easter!! Thank you all so much!!!

Oooh you will have an AMAZING time. I LOVE Florida its my favourite holiday destination.
My OH isnt keen he prefers Italy and France so we havent been for a while but its the time of your life out there seriously :D

sarah your not mad, i would be excited aswell at least you are organised!!you will have more time to decide what clothes to bring with u!

becky

Now Disney vacation planning DVD has arrived. I am the sad muppet who watched it with tears in her eyes.....

Now even the kids agree I have gone bonkers!!!!

Now Disney vacation planning DVD has arrived. I am the sad muppet who watched it with tears in her eyes.....

Now even the kids agree I have gone bonkers!!!!

LOL!!!!!

I have only been to eurodisney, but I loved it and hubby had to hold me back from shoving kids out the way to get a hug from Mickey Mouse:eek::eek::D

Tracey
x

You're not the only one. I've booked for next October for our tenth wedding anniversary, with our nearly 6 year old, who'll be 7 then. I've even ordered my theme park tickets as they were on 14 days for the price of 7 :-D

Where are you staying? We've booked the Disney All Star Movies resort! Can't wait! :-D

C xxx

I go for three weeks in November. Fourth time in three years. I'm a travel agent and am supposed to try different place so I can recommend them to my customers, but Florida keeps luring me back year after year. You'll have an fantastic time. Everytime I go, there is something new. I'm looking forward to Aquatica....the new waterpark linked to Sea World. It opened March this year.....I'm so excited. You slide down a tunnel that goes under water and dolphins are swimming all around you. I CAN'T WAIT. LOL.

YOU WILL HAVE AN AMAZING TIME HUN....I GUARANTEE THAT!!!

i adore disney land florida and reading this has made me want to go and book up for next year lol............and i know with the support of this group i will be slim :)

i got married in florida 2 years ago, we are planning to go again for our tenth anniversary so got 8 years to save for it :D no kids this time tho, they will be old enough to stay home :)
you will love it!

i know what u mean about APH tho, for this years hols in july i booked my parking before xmas lol always book it early, get better discount then :D

We have already booked for our Florida holiday in Sept 09!!! This will be our third visit we are going for 3 weeks and I cant wait either!! Even going to Euro Disney this Sept!!!! Sad thing is we dont have kids to blame it on, its just us!!!!

You will have a fab time and trust me with all the malls out there for clothes shopping you will be glad you worked so hard to get slimmer, i keep saying to myself the more I loose the more choice I will have in their clothes shops!!! Trust me they cater for tourists and not the "bigger" people we associate with in America. The prices are great, so get saving and shedding!!!!

I LOVE Florida!

I have been 5 times in 2 yrs!!!...LOL, so so so cheap, take an empty case is all I will say!

Aquatica opened the day we left in March and looks FAB, will deffo try it out in Oct/Nov when we are going again!

I would love to get married there like Lancslass53 but it would upset my parents, LOL but would go there for my honeymoon, Florida is always changing even over a 6 month period so you always find new stuff to explore!

Have lots of Fun!

I'm just looking at adding a 4 day Carnival cruise to the Bahamas to my holiday!! A LOT cheaper then I thought it would be....but if you live in America.....its even cheaper. Its not fair. I see the price on their website, but as I'm from the UK cannot get it at that price. arrrggghhh

I've only gone and done it. We go from Port Canaveral for four nights to the Bahamas. We are going on Carnival...which is more of a fun cruise...should be good as we've got kids with us and need a more family oriented cruise. I can't believe it. Florida and a Bahama's cruise. I'm soooooooooo glad I lost the weight. I'll acutally enjoy dressing up now.

You're not the only one. I've booked for next October for our tenth wedding anniversary, with our nearly 6 year old, who'll be 7 then. I've even ordered my theme park tickets as they were on 14 days for the price of 7 :-D

Where are you staying? We've booked the Disney All Star Movies resort! Can't wait! :-D

C xxx

Hi All! We are staying in a "luxury" villa in Kissimmee. (well, thats what the brochure called it!!) It has its own pool, air con, 3 bed, 2 bath - so hopefully it will be fab! We did look at staying in Disney Pop Century, buy just couldnt afford it. I must be honest, I really wish we could go outside the school hols, but with our son just about to enter GCSE time :)eek:) and the fact I work in a school too, it just wasnt possible. I really think school hols are such a rip off for the poor traveller!! (I yearn for the days....long, long ago..... when we could travel when WE wanted and not when work/school dictated!)

The water park at Sea World sounds fab, as does all of it, I must admit!! Any suggestions as to where I can find bargain theme park tickets online? We want Disney, of course, and a mix of the rest!! We have a hire car, so we can travel a bit too!

My only reservation is the fact that we get back to UK in the early hours of the Sunday morning, and we are all back at school/work the next day.....OMG!! I dont agree with truancy, but I may consider letting the kids throw a sickie, if they are just too tired to go in...... Bad mother, arent I?!?!?!

oooo I am sooooo excited....... and we are also about to get a new kitchen at home too..... What a life!!!!!!!

I've only gone and done it. We go from Port Canaveral for four nights to the Bahamas. We are going on Carnival...which is more of a fun cruise...should be good as we've got kids with us and need a more family oriented cruise. I can't believe it. Florida and a Bahama's cruise. I'm soooooooooo glad I lost the weight. I'll acutally enjoy dressing up now.

That will be fantastic!! We did a Caribbean cruise a few years ago, and it was utterly wonderful. Sadly, it was when I still weighed 20 stone, so the heat really zapped me. I wish I lost weight so much sooner. At least now, altho nowhere near target, at 14 stone, I am a darn sight fitter than then!!

Beware of the food on a cruise too..... totally delicious and 24/7!!!! arrrgh!!!

We're hoping to go to Florida early 2010 with a friend and 8 of her family, but only trouble is she's priced the fly-drive for us all, 2 hotel rooms, no passes etc and it came in at £10,000!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I sooo want to go back to Florida but the pricing has rocketed in the last couple of years. Can anyone recommend any travel agents or websites to try? I love the idea of the mini cruise, where did you find out about that?? Vx

I sooo want to go back to Florida but the pricing has rocketed in the last couple of years. Can anyone recommend any travel agents or websites to try? I love the idea of the mini cruise, where did you find out about that?? Vx

I found out from me...I'm a Travel Agent hun.:Dxx

We're hoping to go to Florida early 2010 with a friend and 8 of her family, but only trouble is she's priced the fly-drive for us all, 2 hotel rooms, no passes etc and it came in at £10,000!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Tell me about it!! I work in a school, so am really tied to school hols. Our Easter trip next year is costing just shy of £5k for the four of us, thats before theme parks and no food (selfcatering!). For that we get our flights, hire car and 3 bed villa, air con, private pool.

We just thought its now or never, so we jumped in!!!! Scary tho!

Back