Florida in October

debc88

Hi, well I have never been to Florida but me and my hubby to be are looking at going to Florida for our honeymoon and it will be October 2012 and wanted to ask what people think of it at that time of year? What is the weather like etc.
Thanks in advance x

I've been to Florida in October, the weather is very warm with some rain; they are just coming out of the rainy season.

It is a good time to visit Florida, what are you hoping to do whilst there?

We have no idea as to where we want to go when we are there just yet, looking for ideas from people if we can x

Whoa the parks are amazing.

There's lots to do in Florida not just theme parks. We're going in December & will be visiting some of the parks, but we are also going walking, there are lots of nature trails, we are also going to Kennedy Space Centre as we've never been before.

Or you can spend some days at the beach, there are some brilliant books about This year I bought Brit Guide to Orlando & Beyond Disney: The unofficial guide to Universal Orlando......... by Bob Sehlinger. If you are buying books I'd recommend The Brit Guide to Orlando as it has lots of useful info, eg best days to visit parks etc.

That's great. thank you for the help and advice :) I shall look out for those books and need to start my research into us going.

Well me & my OH went and booked our honeymoon yesterday :) we are off to Florida as we wanted!
I am so excited and its over a year away yet! x

Back