Hey Jenna, nice to see your diary again! You're doing amazingly already!

I'm back on the SW bandwagon today, a friend and I are getting on it, got out of control.

Also hope you get your answer soon too :)

Yay that's good news, maybe he is just taking it easy!!!

I had a sts today. We've been texting and he's been so flirty, hugs all that stuff but we were talking this morning and he used the phrase 'life's complicated at the minute' so I'm not holding my breath for a positive outcome but I'm asking regardless as my head has been messed around too long. You can presume if I don't post tomorrow it went tits up haha

The msg I plan to send....

Hey mr, so this msg is possibly the most embarrassing one I've sent yet (which given my track record is pretty impressive lol). Basically I was wondering if you ever fancied meeting up for a wee drink/coffee, I guess I mean like a 'casual date' (I'm mortified lol!)

I know life's complicated for you at the minute and I'm not trying to add to that at all, I don't expect anything from sending this but
It's a case of having 'liked' you for longer than I care to admit ? I just didn't wanna regret never knowing for sure ?

Sorry, pure essay there and no I haven't been on the wine...yet! Lol!
Xx

Feel free to advise ladies haha

It's a tricky one Jenna! Him putting the "it's complicated at the minute" out there kinda changes things. But otherwise you just continue texting and it just gets more annoying and messes with your head more.

I'd def send it - your wording is perfect too. Playful and honest. But be prepared that he's not ready for it.

Also be careful after that of continuing to give him too much attention. He can't have his cake and eat it too! That's not fair on you xx

Definitely a move in the right direction. A separation can take its toll, especially depending on who instigated it and perhaps he used the words 'life is complicated" as it maybe is just that, but not to say you couldn't start something together
Texts are difficult. I say look forward and see where it gets you both :)

Yeah he sounds like his heads all over the place but meeting up would be a good thing, casual as you said yourself, see how it goes. But I think you're right if nothing's going to happen then cutting off ties for a while at least would be good, not fair on you otherwise. I hope it goes well :)

Back