Florida

Ive not long been back, 19th of May I think!

I was a bit sceptical about going and wasnt really looking forward to it but I LOVED it!! We did 6 parks- Aquatica, Universal, Islands of Adventure, Seaworld, Busche Gardens and Magic Kingdom.

It is the only holiday I have been on where I did not want to come home at all! I would go back tomorrow! May is a fab time to go, the longest we queued for a ride was 40 minutes!

I only put on 2lbs in 2 weeks as well which was a bonus!

Zoesastar said:
Ive not long been back, 19th of May I think!

I was a bit sceptical about going and wasnt really looking forward to it but I LOVED it!! We did 6 parks- Aquatica, Universal, Islands of Adventure, Seaworld, Busche Gardens and Magic Kingdom.

It is the only holiday I have been on where I did not want to come home at all! I would go back tomorrow! May is a fab time to go, the longest we queued for a ride was 40 minutes!

I only put on 2lbs in 2 weeks as well which was a bonus!

Ahhh wow it all sounds amazing ?

I really can't wait, we are going 24 August!
I'm hoping we may move abroad next year but with hubby working in Denmark it'll most likely be Sweden I haven't got a clue what it's like there xx

140 days to go for me.:)

Whoop whoop 67 days for me ? xx

mrsgosling3 said:
Wish mine was 39. I can't wait already - cant even wait to book flights - only villas done at the moment :)

Ali* said:
We've got a Florida countdown too - can't wait!

August 2013 Baby!! Villa booked :)

Where are you both staying?

We go Dec 13 & already I've stared on my itinerary; we are going with DD, her boyfriend & his son who will be 4!!!!!! Which means we need to stay somewhere child friendly, we're looking at Liki Tiki (real name!)

BTW I'm very excited

Happy Holidays said:

We go Dec 13 & already I've stared on my itinerary; we are going with DD, her boyfriend & his son who will be 4!!!!!! Which means we need to stay somewhere child friendly, we're looking at Liki Tiki (real name!)

BTW I'm very excited

Im staying at the Clarion inn this time and next year we are staying at The Old Key West Disney Hotel :) x

BTW I'm very excited

Liki Tiki looks great hun - I'm sure you'll have a lovely time!

We have gone for a villa this time - just west of Disney down the 192. Sooooooo excited!!!

We stayed in a villa in davenport last time and this time a villa in rolling hills. There are 9 of us so we have big 5 or 6 bedroomed villas. This time around though we are only doing a week in Orlando them going to Anna Maria island on the gulf coast for a week.

HP_Sauce said:
oooo me too...just found this thread. Can't wait! Where are you staying?

Carrion Inn LBV what about you? X

IWillBeAYummyMummy said:
Carrion Inn LBV what about you? X

Doubletree I think it's called. Hubby booked it, he's been loads. I've just been once on our honeymoon and loved it, can't wait to go back.

Another vote for Busche gardens, loved that.

We didn't get time to do Disney and hubby has never been so hopefully get time to do that this time.

Still 153 days for me x

Back