Florida

44 days for me and counting ?

Just 504 days for me:D & my daughter has just got a job with Virgin, which means 10% of our flights & poss accomodation.

Im off to Florida in August and can't wait.... BIG KID!!

Got to lose as much as I can due to their food portion sizes :)

X

I spend a lot of my time in the US and the portions are easy to control. Simply put the amount you want to eat on a side plate and ask the waiter to remove the rest. No problem. Also the wait staff coz they are looking for big $$ tips will get the chef to cook the food anyway you want hence I find it so much easier eating out there than over in the UK.

Have a great time but watch out for those hurricanes as June thru November is hurricane season :eek:

Saskax

I just love how excited everyone is regardless of how far away your holiday may be :) it really is the happiest place on earth!

Exactly what me & DD were saying last night, we also said her boyfriend, who has never been before will definately want to go back. Which is good as DD IS going back. Everything they do (parks, restaurants, people......) is done to perfection, we were commenting about a photo, when Tigger cuddled us, it was so nice & we were made to feel like the only people who had been cuddled by Tigger that day & our cuddle was the most important thing ever awwwwwwwwwwww we'll soon be back.:D

Ooh....your all making me get mega excited again! It's less than 120 days tip we go and I can't wait. We aren't doing the Disney Parks this year, just the universals, but I want to be there now. I've even started packing little bits and pieces away to ease the anticipation!! :) hehe

16 weeks now!!!

I'm obviously very excited so I've complied a little table, just using the info on here which if you want to we can update as and when:D

Junkfoodfiend ? there now
Jenna88 13 days
L1sa 43 days
IWillBeAYummyMummy 112 days
Natnat1105 118 days
HP_Sauce 132 days
Felix 12 months
Ali* 13 months
Mrsgosling3 417 days
Babybuffy84 14 months
Happy Holidays 501 days

I don't mind mine is the farthest away it just means I've more time to be excited:D

Happy Holidays said:
I'm obviously very excited so I've complied a little table, just using the info on here which if you want to we can update as and when:D

Jenna88 13 days
L1sa 43 days
Natnat1105 118 days
HP_Sauce 132 days
Felix 12 months
Ali* 13 months
Mrsgosling3 417 days
Babybuffy84 14 months
Happy Holidays 501 days

I don't mind mine is the farthest away it just means I've more time to be excited:D

Hehe...that's fab!! I'm soooo excited its unreal!! I've even booked in my pre jollies nail appointment ready. Haha! :)

Happy Holidays said:

Jenna88 13 days
L1sa 43 days
Natnat1105 118 days
HP_Sauce 132 days
Felix 12 months
Ali* 13 months
Mrsgosling3 417 days
Babybuffy84 14 months
Happy Holidays 501 days

Haha very good ?
I'm now 40 days and EXCITED

Xx

Jenna88 13 days
L1sa 43 days
Natnat1105 118 days
HP_Sauce 132 days
Felix 12 months
Ali* 13 months
Mrsgosling3 417 days
Babybuffy84 14 months
Happy Holidays 501 days

Ha ha - well done hun - love it!!

Well we got home from Tenerife on Friday so the countdown to Florida can now officially commence! :D

Happy Holidays said:

Jenna88 13 days
L1sa 43 days
Natnat1105 118 days
HP_Sauce 132 days
Felix 12 months
Ali* 13 months
Mrsgosling3 417 days
Babybuffy84 14 months
Happy Holidays 501 days

400 days for me today!!!

And I'm baaack! Had a fab time, gained 5lbs though...oopsy! Losing weight has obv given me confidence that I just didn't have before as I participated in 3 shows whilst I was there

Hollywood studios- Indiana jones- I was an extra and had to jump around and do silly poses and show various emotions.

Hollywood studios- backlot tour- my mum, sister and I were the 'cast' of the film and we ended up gettin completely soaked! Again we had to do some 'acting'.

Universal studios-fear factor- this ones my fave one! There were 6 of us competing (20 auditioned), obviously I lost in the first round but it was great fun! The 6 of us were suspended 40ft in the air and had to hold on to angled bars above our heads. The platform we were standing on was lowered away and we had to hold our own weight! I obviously need to do some pull ups haha!

Anyways I never would have volunteered/ auditioned for any of these things before, especially as they take place infront of such a large audience so I'm really pleased with myself in that aspect...even if I did come home with those 5 extra pounds!

And I'm baaack! Had a fab time, gained 5lbs though...oopsy! Losing weight has obv given me confidence that I just didn't have before as I participated in 3 shows whilst I was there

Hollywood studios- Indiana jones- I was an extra and had to jump around and do silly poses and show various emotions.

Hollywood studios- backlot tour- my mum, sister and I were the 'cast' of the film and we ended up gettin completely soaked! Again we had to do some 'acting'.

Universal studios-fear factor- this ones my fave one! There were 6 of us competing (20 auditioned), obviously I lost in the first round but it was great fun! The 6 of us were suspended 40ft in the air and had to hold on to angled bars above our heads. The platform we were standing on was lowered away and we had to hold our own weight! I obviously need to do some pull ups haha!

Anyways I never would have volunteered/ auditioned for any of these things before, especially as they take place infront of such a large audience so I'm really pleased with myself in that aspect...even if I did come home with those 5 extra pounds!

That's fantastic Jenna! Well done you!

Go on, tease us ... was it good? What was the weather like? Did you have some nice meals out?? :D

Back