Flossy's food diary :) 6+ stone gone, another one and half to go!

flossyxo

hi everyone. after years of being unhappy with my weight, I had a big kick up the bum last march and through general healthy eating and cutting out all the rubbish, I lost around 5 stone by October. I have now lost around 6 1/2 stone and would like to lose another stone and half to take me to 9 stone on the scales! I have tried slimming world before, incorporating it into my diet but never stuck to it properly or followed the plan properly.

I go to the gym regularly, but my weight has been quite stable (I've lost 7lb since march) since the new year and I'm giving slimming world a go to boost my losses and get me to target! I'm doing it from home having never been to a class, so I hope I'm doing it properly :) losing weight is the best thing I've ever done.

Here is yesterday's diary:

breakfast: asda high bran (hex a) and skimmed milk (hex b)

dinner: salt and vinegar french fries (4.5 syns), pink lady apple and a banana.

tea: double bacon burger from the fakeaway book (6.5 syns as I'd already used my hex a) with one tablespoon of ketchup (1 syn) and sweet potato fries. served with salad.

total syns: 12

feeling very positive about this and looking forward to a good loss next week (I will weigh in on Fridays) xxx

Last edited:
thank you :)

here's what I've eaten today...I struggle with weekends because, unless I'm out and busy, I just want to raid the cupboards and stuff my face! hopefully I'm doing ok.

breakfast: asda high bran (hex a) with skimmed milk (hex b)

dinner: half a red grapefruit, bowl of raspberries, wholemeal bap (6 syns) with teaspoon of extra light mayo (0.5 syn) and lettuce

tea: chicken stir fry made with chicken breast, soy sauce, mixed peppers, baby corn, onion, chillis and garlic with blue dragon fine noodles.

snack: groovy biscuit (6 syns)

total syns: 12.5

today

dinner: strawberries, raspberries and a pink lady apple with a dreemy bar (5 syns)

tea: pasta with lean turkey mince, tinned tomatoes, courgette, garlic, onion, mixed peppers, baby corn and spag bol powder mix (going to say 4 syns for this and I used a teaspoon)

total syns: 9

also did an hour at the gym tonight :)

4th day on slimming world :D

breakfast: 2 slices of wholemeal toast (hex a) with 2 laughing cow lightest triangles (hex b)

dinner: tuna with lettuce, tomatoes, onions and 1 boiled egg with one tablespoon of extra light mayo (1 syn) and a banana

tea: jacket potato with a small tin of beans, and an orange and a two finger kit kat (5 syns) for afterwards

total syns: 6 :)

dinner: strawberries, raspberries, a pink lady apple and a groovy biscuit (6 syns)

tea: egg, bacon without the fat and sw chips with tomatoes.

total syns: 6

also did an hour at body conditioning class :)

thank you! weigh in tomorrow, I really hope it's worked eeeek! I feel like I've eaten a lot today!

breakfast: two slices of wholemeal toast (hex a) with sweetener and a banana chopped up

dinner: chicken mugshot, pink lady apple and a dreemy bar (5 syns)

tea: lean turkey mince with carrots, broccoli and onion and sweet potato chips with gravy (2 syns)

also had a cadburys highlights (2 syns) with skimmed milk (hex b) and a sugar free butterscotch sweet (0.5 syns)

total syns: 9.5

did one hour at the gym too.

my first weigh in today and i lost 4lb :D sooo happy!!

not decided what to have for dinner and tea yet!

dinner: banana, snackajacks (5.5 syns), kit kat (5 syns)

tea: chicken and bacon pasta bake with cheese (3 syns), tomatoes, onion, peppers and courgette.

also had one sugar free sweet (0.5 syns)

total syns: 14

not really happy with my foods today but I'm
within syns. done a shop for the week tonight and got plenty of things in to keep me going next week. hoping to lose 2lb next week, although I'd be happy with any loss of course.

breakfast: asda high bran (hex a) and skimmed milk (hex b)

dinner: portion of toffee and chocolate scan bran cake (2 syns) that I made yesterday :) with an apple and grape fruit bag and a banana a bit later on.

tea: wholemeal bap (6 syns) with 2 weight watchers sausages (1 syn), onions, mustard (1/2 syn) and ketchup (1/2 syn) with slimming world chips and salad.

total syns: 10

breakfast: banana on wholemeal toast (hex a) with sweetner

dinner: scan bran cake (2 syns) with strawberry nesquik (I'm not sure on syns but I'll go with 4 to be safe) and skimmed milk (hex b) with a apple and grape fruit bag

tea: chicken curry with tinned tomatoes, courgettes, onions and peppers with brown rice.

had two sugar free sweets (1 syn)

total: 7 syns.

dinner: banana, scan bran cake (2 syns) and tuna salad with one tablespoon of extra light mayo (1 syn)

tea: fish cakes made from the fakeaway book (1 1/2 syns...going to say 2 though lol) with mushy peas and sweet potato chips

total: 5 syns

breakfast: banana on wholemeal toast (hex a) with sweetener

dinner: apple and grape bag, strawberry nesquik (4 syns) and a two finger kit kat (5 syns). I did take my scan bran cake but I opened it and it was completely mouldy!! so I ended up buying a kit kat at work lol

tea: chicken and bacon pasta bake with tomatoes, courgette, onion and peppers with low fat cheese (3 syns).

total syns: 12

breakfast: high bran (hex a) and skimmed milk (hex b)

dinner: apple and grape fruit bag, chicken mugshot, aero biscuit (5 syns)

tea: brown rice with chicken curry made with tinned tomatoes, courgettes, onions, peppers and garlic.

somebody at work also gave me a penguin biscuit (5.5 syns)...naughty lol

total syns: 10.5 syns

Back