Flossy's food diary :) 6+ stone gone, another one and half to go!

breakfast: high bran (hex a) and skimmed milk (hex b)

dinner: apple and grape bag, banana, breakaway (5 syns) and snackajacks (5 syns)

tea: Cajun chicken and bacon pasta bake with tomatoes, onions, peppers and courgettes with low fat cheese (3 syns)

total syns: 13

Going to try and look for more meal ideas this weekend so that it doesn't get too repetitive (although my tea tonight is fast becoming my fave!! :p)

hey all, had a week away from this because I've been so busy so not had time to come online! had a bit of a naughty week (including one whole tub of peanut butter Ben and Jerry's!!!) but back to my good ways today lol :)

breakfast: high bran (hex a) and skimmed milk (hex b)

dinner: lettuce, tuna, onion, tomato and extra light mayo (1 syn) with 7up zero

tea: jacket potato with beans and a laughing cow lightest triangle (1 syn) with a freddo (5 syns)

I go on holiday in 3 weeks so I really need to try my hardest now and get into that pesky 9 stone bracket!! arghhh :-/

breakfast: strawberry muller light and a banana

dinner: 2 slices of wholemeal bread (hex a) with 2 laughing cow lightest triangles (hex b) and a packet of French fries (5 syns) and an apple

tea: chicken curry with tinned tomatoes, peppers, onion, mushroom, courgette and brown rice

total syns: 5

breakfast: high bran (hex a) with skimmed milk (hex b)

dinner: chicken mugshot, kit kat (5 syns) and an apple

tea: 2 ww sausage (1 syn) and mash with carrots, peas, broccoli and gravy (1 syn)

total syns: 7

also went to body conditioning class for an hour.

starting to get a bit fed up now, but I think I expect too much too soon. I go on holiday in 2 and half weeks and wanted to be in the 9 stone bracket to wear a bikini. I really hope I am :(

dinner: apple, muller light cherry, banana.

tea: spag bol bake, tinned tomatoes, spag bol seasoning (no idea on syns, going to say 3), mushrooms, onion, courgette, carrot, peppers and lean beef steak mince with low fat cheese (5 syns)

2 custard cream biscuits (5 syns)

total syns: 13

weigh in in the morning..

dinner: chicken mugshot and grapes

tea: chilli chicken skewers (with mushrooms onions and peppers) with sw chips and salad

total syns: 0

weigh in this morning and I stayed the same. Really struggling :( I wanted to get into the 9 stone bracket and I have two weeks to get there, but my body image at the moment is AWFUL ;(

Back