Flowers diary

flower77

It's day one of my diet, and I have high hopes to lose the weight, I weigh 10st 11lbs at the moment and want to go down to 9st by Christmas, which means I want to lose it in 11 weeks, I don't even knaw if a 25lb loss is achievable in 11 weeks I certainly hope so, I have a bad habit of weighing every day as well and have done since I was a teenager, It's such a habit now :-( so any ideas how to get out of this habit anyone??? Would be great for a bit of input x

Well day two of diet and it didn't go as well as I had hoped for so far popped to a friends for coffee and ended up sharing a box of hadleigh maid chocolates :-( ugh I'm so weak I just can't refuse chocolate

Hi flower :) I find it hard to rmturn down chocolate, only been on sdmf a few days and not had many temptations yet - was really hungry yesterday but luckily i wasn't offered any.
Are you back on track today?

So far so good Hun ty, I have been very busy this morning as my cat had 5 kittens this morning :) they are gorgeous, so had 2 shakes so far and not been tempted with anything else :)

No not got names for them as I'm hopefully not keeping them and they will get forever homes in December, so far today I have had 1 shake and I'm currently doing dinner, so am going to have a small plate of that when it's done :) yummy roast lamb :), I weighed this morning and have already lost 4lb woot woot :)

Well it's day 4 of my diet and I have stated the same weight this morning so 4 lb in 4 days, the week has started well for me though, and all things considered I have a beaming smile on my face :) am starting to look forward to Christmas as it's my most favourite time of the year woot woot, and hoping I will be 25lb lighter by then too, so I can start the new year with a new me and hopefully 2012 will be a cracking year for me :) so day one of the rest of my life here I come :) had one shake so far and starting to get hungry now, but can't have another shake till I get home as I'm in town at the minute, and the urge to just go buy something is quite strong, I hope I can hold off till I get home.

Day 5 of my diet and I'm feeling pretty awesome, feel like I have loads of energy today, so far I have had 2 shakes and a litre of water, I have had to gradually increase my water, as I'm not a big water fan, so just been drinking more today than I did yesterday if that makes sense.

Day 6 of my diet, and I had a bit if a lapse yesterday and had spaghetti bolognaise for dinner WITH garlic bread :-( needless to say when I weighed myself this morning I was very grateful to see I had stayed the same, well actually I had lost 2 ounces but cos it's not a lb I don't count that :) so going to be very good today and stick religiously to the diet and hope that I can lose another pound ready for my weekly weigh in tomorrow morning, I'm very excited about it, feeling very tired this afternoon and feel very lethargic so think I'm going to go and have a small nap, pick my daughter up then dye my hair :)

Well it's day 7 and it's weigh in day and the result was 10st 6lb woot woot a total of 5lb off omg I'm thrilled, my only gripe is is have only been to the toilet 3 times this week :-( drinking plenty of water but starting to feel a little sluggish now, any ideas on how to get me going again?

Day 9 well yesterday I had a major blip and had a Macdonalds :-( but that's all I had, and was thankful this morning when I weighed and was the same :) today has been a lazy day and I have had just 2 shakes so far not done much so not feeling hungry woot :)

Back