FLUID CONSUMING FRIDAY ***hour by hour***

ach no not really looking for any feedback as such, just moaning to be honest.

Was going to wait untill next WI but I've decided to move up to SS+ from today, just feel that I'm starting to get a bit worried about eating after SS so feel its right to move up now.

Hi angela think thats a good move - alot of us recently have done that and feel its alot better for us and losses havent been too much different. good luck with it and keep us informed how its going
xxx

so I might as well make the most of CD over the next few weeks because I wont be able to afford it after that.

I cant stomach the shakes anymore anyway. The sachets. Struggling on with the tetras as best I can but the sachet is making me retch.

moan moan moan moan

Absolutely knackered. Sitting with a can of sugar free energy drink and damn the citric acid. Still have to make dinner for hub when he's home from delayed flight. Toying with having night off.

Im really sorry to hear all about that Lexie, but totally understand where you are coming from and with your determination I am sure you will get to goal whichever plan you do as you said to me we are all on track for goal just sometimes we choose different routes (or somet like that;))
Sending you hugs
xxx

Im on 1200 cals now and enjoying it but the scales seem to have come to a halt :-( is totm so hopefully will drop a little when thats over and going back to gym next week xxx

Am sure it will chick
xxx

Wherever you are, whatever you're doing, hope you have a good day!

xx

Hope you have had a good day Caroline
xxx

not up to much today. day off work. might do some shopping later, need some shoes to go with my dress for saturday. will be strange. never been clubbing without drinking!!
hope everyone has a great day x x

Hope the shopping was good - Ive noticed on your ticker you have lost an AMAZING amount of weight. A huge ton of respect to you for sticking to it for that long to get to where you are now. Ive been on the diet a bit now and sometimes lose my motivation but you are my inspiration
xxx

Have a great 100% day! I completed my fourth day 100% so I'm feeling quite happy, xx

Well done completing day 4 not long till weigh in now....
xxx

I have had a relatively good day - have updated my diary. Have been feeling pretty crappy these last few days in the respect of lack of sleep and the heat and probably getting into fat burning so am hoping over the weekend it improves, but scales have moved and I have lost 5lbs since monday on this restart so am pleased.

Will be back in the morning have a nice evening everyone

Love
Jess
xxx

Urgh.

Been going through my friends photos from Italy. So many fat arm and double chin alerts of me!

I feel fat.

*blush* thank you jess.

Am staying up late because behind with my water! I say 'behind' but I HAVE had 4 litres. My target for myself this week is 5 a day though because of water retention. I am DETERMINED to shift some lbs this week!

Back