Fluid intake

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by christmasfairy1, 17 October 2011 Social URL.

1. christmasfairy1

christmasfairy1 Silver Member

Is it acceptable to drink the whole 3-4 Ltrs of perfectly clear ? As long as it's citric acid free? Or does it need to have so much normal water??
    A x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Thetrigos

Thetrigos Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(21.82%)
    Diet:
    WW 09/10 - 09/11 now Exante from 10/11
    As far as i'm aware it should be ok... fluid is fluid. The only time you need to be careful is if it's tea/coffee or fizz like Dr Pepper or Coke Zero, as these contain caffeine and caffeine is a diuretic so effectively it dehydrates you. You can still have them obviously, but just not alone x

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  5. christmasfairy1

christmasfairy1 Silver Member

How much bouillon I's it wise to have a day? It's 12 cals a cup and i imagine has a bit of salt I'n am j ok with a couple a day??
    A x

6. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    I used to have a cup of bouillon a day when I was on Cambridge and it didn't seem to do any harm. There's a low salt version if I remember rightly which is probably better. I considered it to be like their savoury vegetable drink (only cheaper!).

I used to have a cup of that followed by a Cambridge mousse in the evening so it felt like 2 'courses'. Obviously, there isn't a mousse option on Exante but I suppose the same principle applies.

At the moment, as it's early days for me, I don't want to stray from the very narrow path but maybe later I may bend things a bit to make life a little easier.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.