ProPoints Focus focus and more focus

Ohhh I've about 2.5 stone to loose, we can do it!!!

Food menu looks great!

Good luck for tomorrow xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Got some great ideas from looking through your meals! I'm new to WW this week as well.

I love wraps with pesto and cheese triangles with chargrilled peppers and onions.... I eat loads of pepper and onions... occasionaly fall back on the meals to get me through the day.... Saving my weeklies for the weekends made me feel like I had a break...

GOOD LUCK girls we can do it... Weigh for me tomorrow fingers crossed xxx

Ohhh that wrap sounds gooood!! I love wraps, never tried it with the pepper and onion grilled, I love pepper and onions too lol

Good luck hun xxx

I weight in at home so I have stepped on the scales and I have lost 4lb....

Thanks for your support this week....

Well done hun that is brilliant!! Xxxx

Well done,that's a brilliant loss,you must be pleased :0)

I am pleased it is a good start and I have eaten very well this week... I am going to try and make myself eat beakfast EVERY morning as it is maybe a better way of using a few points than my jelly bean addiction.... xxx

needswillpower said:
I am pleased it is a good start and I have eaten very well this week... I am going to try and make myself eat beakfast EVERY morning as it is maybe a better way of using a few points than my jelly bean addiction.... xxx

Good idea with the breakfast and yup it's a good start :0)

WEEK TWO
Monday

Breakfast
WW bread (2pp)
Triangles (1pp)

Lunch
WW Bread (3pp)
Philli Light (1pp)
French fries (2pp)

Dinner
Jacket Potato (4pp)
Chilli Philli (2pp)

Snacks LOADS LATER and I had breakfast....
Jelly beans (6pp)
kit kat (2pp)
Jaffa cakes (4pp)
Walkers crisps (4pp)

Dinner was AMAZING had potato with light philli sweet chilli... I chopped up 1 pepper 1 onion and some mushrooms. Placed on baking sheet and sprinkled paprika, hot chilli powder, garlic granules, salt and pepper sprayed with fry light and once cooked mixed with philli would work with rice and pasta was hot and tasty....

31pp/31pp weeklies 0/49

It was lovely even my kids liked it... Only thing I have found with this diet is I either eat meat or carbs.... I know its so I can have my treats i wouldnt survive with out my nightly treats xxx eating my jelly beans now they are my true god send xx 25g for 2pp

That's good that your kids liked it as well.If what you eat works for you then I wouldn't worry,you can always change it abit as time goes on :0)

Ohhhh that sounds lovely I love love jacket potatoes! Is it hot the chilli Phill? I don't do hot lol xxxxx

stef2009 said:
Ohhhh that sounds lovely I love love jacket potatoes! Is it hot the chilli Phill? I don't do hot lol xxxxx

No love it wad the mass amounts of chilli I put on my roasted veg...

Chilli philli is in my eyes mild xxx

Ohhhh good I'll have to try some of that then!!! Cxxx

Congrats on your loss!

LOVE reading your food entries! You always have yummy, yummy food! :)

Tuesday

Breakfast..... (FAIL)
Black coffee
COSTA skinny capp (1pp)

Lunch
WW bread toasted (3pp)
Light chilli philli (1pp)
French fries (2pp)
WW cookies (2pp) AMAZING

Dinner
60g uncooked rice (6pp)
Pesto (2pp)
Dry fryed pepper and onion mixed in with rice pepper and pesto...
Paprika chargrilled courgettes and aubergine
MASSIVE plate full xxx

Snacks (13pp)
love my evenings snacks....
JELLY BEANS 75g lol (6pp)
2 pink and whites (3pp)
kit kats (2pp)
french fries (2pp)

Daily 30/31 weeklies 0/49

As much as my dinner was lovely cooked my kids the family fav CHILLI..... I love chilli but proud I resisted lol xxx

I am loving the support and pleased you all like my meal ideas... I dont remember the last time I ate this little meat... xxxx

Back