ProPoints Focus focus and more focus

Well done on resisting the chilli though you could always make it WW friendly if you did want it :0) I like the sound of your dinner though I can't do courgettes no more or aubergines ;0)

I'm the sane with courgettes and aubergine I won't be buying again... Least they have gone now... Shopping day tomorrow.... So was time to empty the cupboards... One other thing I can't abide is quorn... Makes me heave....

Ohh and whoever suggested microwaving pink and whites on here is a god.... They are boring normally microwaved they are chewy and crispy and heaven xxx

I also can't eat quorn! I've just got some of this chilli Phillip today hmmm can't wait try it :D xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fingers crossed you like it... Let me know xxx

Will have it tomorrow,maybe on a wrap?! Hmmm or crackers? Too Many choices!! I bet it's good slapped on a chicken breast! Xxxx

Wednesday....

LUNCH

Tuna (2pp)
Mayo (1pp)
Wrap (3pp)
Salad
Quavers (2pp)

DINNER

Baked Potato (4pp)
Mushrooms
Sliced Onion
50g light chilli philli (2pp)

Dry fryed the onion then added mushroom mixed the light philli and a splash of milk to make a sauce then slowly heated through added some paprika.... Another tasty meal in fact it was like a mushroom stroganoff... would be lovely with rice and pasta....

Snacks...... (if you read this you will know I love my snacks) MAJOR SWEET TOOTH ALERT!!!!!

Jelly beans (8pp)
Curly wurly (3pp)
Pink and whites 2 (3pp)
kit kat (2pp)

30/31 daily Weekly 0/49

No breakfast?? You have done well with points and the snacks and dinner sounds delish!

Love the new pic.... I am struggling with breakfast and was late up today so..... FAILED....

xx

Failed?? Nope! Just didn't have time :D xxx

needswillpower said:
Love the new pic.... I am struggling with breakfast and was late up today so..... FAILED....

xx

Aw ok,maybe a small something in the morning to start with :0) thanks about my pic :0)

Wrap (3pp)
Philli (2pp)
Quavers (2pp)

Ww sausaage (3pp)
Bacon (3pp)
Egg (2pp)
Bread (2pp)

Pink white (3pp)
Jelly beans (4pp)
Kit Kat x 2 (4pp)
Curly wurly (3pp)

31/31 daily
0/49 weekly

went rather to pot.... but can recover from it with my weeklies....

Friday

WW bread (3pp)
Coffee Starbucks (2pp)

Cheese burger and fries (25pp)

Jaffa cake (6pp)
Jelly beans (2pp)
Quavers (4pp)
Buscuits (4pp)
Pink and white (3pp)

daily 31/31 weeklies 18/49

Seems I am still and emotional eater cos I had a rough day with my BF and it shows with the junk I consumed.... I am also now SINGLE..... Least I wont be eating out as much and I focus on getting back to who I want to be not who he wants me to be xxxx

Sorry to hear about you guys breaking up,I hope you are ok though! You sound kinda positive about the whole thing! It can be hard when emotions and food come into play,I think you have done really well considering :0)

Sorry to here u have split up Hun hope ur ok xxxx

Kinda doing ok but my stomach was in knots most the day so ate junk junk and junk lol... Thanks girls.... xxx

Wrap 3
philli 1
f fries 2
choc orange 18
walkers 4

On a bonus I can in under points LOL

28/31 daily 18/49 weekly

Big hugs xxxx

How are u feeling this morn? Xxxx

Back