ProPoints Focus focus and more focus

well yesterday was a blur and my food was awful. Thanks for your support girls I am doign ok I think we are trying to work through it but I dont know what will happen....

WW meal (7pp)
Bread (2pp)
Kit kat (4pp)
Choc orange (6pp)

That was 19/31 dailies

THEN I had lots of vodka and diet coke
Plus 4 roast potatoes and fried chicken 2 bits I THINK.... Think that blasted my 31 weeklies and 12 dailies left...

Weighed in today and I have lost 5lb but I can take that as a true reading cos I have had such a bad time this weekend... Will wait till Monday next week xx

Well done on your loss,hopefully it is a true reading :0) See how it goes with the bf,sounds like he has some changes to make for you guys to move on!

Very much so... I don't know if it possible for people to change that much xx

Well done on ur loss hun and good luck with whatever u decide with your bf, hope it all works out the way u want it too xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hmm some can make the effort to change,depends if they really want to or not plus it can take time for the changes to happen.I guess the bottom line is can you both move forward or are you stuck in a rut?

Ohhh its all hard work..... xxx

Monday week 3 (weight lost 9lb)

French Fries (2pp)
WW meal (9pp)
Cake (8pp)
Bread (2pp)
Philli (1pp)
Kit kat (4pp)
curly wurly (3pp)
French fries (2pp)

31/31 dalies 0/49 weeklies

Getting a little better lol xxx

Congrats on your weight loss hun! x

Thats 9lb in week one and two together however all I want to do is eat today....

Bread (2pp)
Philli (1pp)
Quavers (2pp)
Garlic Philli (2pp)
Rice (6pp)
Veg
Biscuits (6pp)
Kit kats (6pp)
Jaffa cakes (4pp)
French fries (4pp)
Jelly beans (5pp)

31/31 dailies 9/49 weeklies....

I deserved some junk after this weekend lol....

Struggled yet again today as my life yet again affects my food. My life feels all disorganised and my diet is mirroring it xxx

Meatballs pasta and sauce (23pp) OUCH
kit kats (8pp)

31/31 dailies..... xxx

Oh hun sorry to hear this, r u ok? big hugs xxxx

Hey, here to subscribe!

Have read all the posts...

Your meals and great and it's fab to see your still getting your treats (we deserve em ;-) )

Sorry to hear what your going through, I was in a similar situation a few months ago and am nearly though the hard times and back on track. My motto from then became if its meant to be it will happen and for myself it sounds strange but every morning I got up and played a video of Mohammad Ali and his inspirational quotes... It got me out of bed and realised I was losing my day for me, my weight loss, my happiness, myself and there was no way I was going to let my bf stop that. I decided he could change and join me or he could move on with out me.

Anyway I'm ranting no so I'm sorry...

I hope you feel better today

Xxxx
Rachel

Thanks for everyones support we are still trying to work through it but I dont know if we will get there... I think once you get to this stage it is hard to forgive the things that are said and done,.... I have always used food as an emotional cutch and I have when I am down I eat loads or NOTHING.... I need insperation at the moment lol

THURSDAY

Bread (2pp)
Triangles (1pp)
Quavers (2pp)
Jelly beans (8pp)
Pasta (6pp)
Pesto (2pp)

21/31 dailies

TEN saved for later if I want some junk I mean rewards xxx

Yea it can get to the stage where the words sorry or I love you don't take away the pain and it's hard to move on once spiteful words have been said.Hopd you find happiness be it with or without your bf!
Have a nose on some diaries for cooking inspiration hun :0)

Well after a fair to many months off I am back a man lighter but a few pounds heavier.... SOooooooooo

I have done my shopping planned my meals brought my food and without a man to distract me I will focus focus focus....

Take 2 Day 1

Breakfast

Coffee

Lunch

Humous (4pp)
Peppers
Cold toast sliced into soliders.. (2pp)
French fries (2pp)

Dinner

Oven roasted Pepper onion and mushrooms
Pasta (5pp)
pesto (3pp)