ProPoints Focus focus and more focus

Hiya, subscribing if you don't mind. Just reading through your diary, sorry for all you bad times!! Hopefully it'll be better for you from now on in. Your diaries always looked good. Best of luck xx
Laura

Your more than welcome.... I am so hungry today I have deliberatley saved points for this evening as it is my weak times.... JUNK TIME.... Things are loads better now thankyou xx

ohhhhhhh my days I don't believe bacon is 3pp a slice... I have two slices in my fridge and was gonna use them up...

bread 2pp
egg 2pp
bacon SIX pp
mushrooms

or

hummus 4pp
bread 2pp
veg
French fries 2pp

Ohhhh I love both xxx

So I went with bacon etc... So

LUNCH

Bacon (SIX pp)
toast (2pp)
egg (2pp)
Mushrooms

DINNER

Spicy pepper onion and mushroom (amazing)
Wrap (3pp)

Light philli (1pp)
Toast (1pp)
Peppers and cucumber
Pink and whites (3pp)
kit kat (3pp)
jaffa cakes (3pp)

snowballs x2 (4pp)
French fries (2pp)

30/31 daily used 49 weekly remaining xxx

Last edited:
Day 3

Lunch
Wrap (3pp)
Philli (1pp)
Ham (1pp)
kit kat (3pp)
F Fries (2pp)

DINNER
Chicken (4pp)
Carbs (6pp) Not sure if to have 2 wraps or 60g rice....
salad or peppers onion and mushrooms.....

Snacks for Saturday night TV

Pink and Whites (3pp)
snowball (2pp)
F Fries (2pp)
Kit kat x2 (4pp)

31/31 dailies

49 weekly remaining...

I am going to attempt to put more protien and carb together for my evening meal as I am finding I am hungry in the evenings. REALLY hungry... xx

So I had 4pp of chicken and then 6pp of rice...

I dried fried the chicken I had marinated in dry jerk seasoning (hope its 0) with onions and mushrooms and then threw in sliced mixed peppers... I have to say it was HUGE and tasted amazing.... my kids had pizza but both looked at me in envy... xx 10pp was well used xx

Menus looking great. It is amazing how big dinner can be if planned properly, sounds yummy x

It is but it didnt stop me getting munchies.... SO I have dipped into my weeklies...

So 31/31 daily used

bread 2pp
cheese triangles 1pp
junk 6pp

I hate being a woman and I only I could time starting a diet with my period...

40/49 weekly remaining....

It is but it didnt stop me getting munchies.... SO I have dipped into my weeklies...

So 31/31 daily used

bread 2pp
cheese triangles 1pp
junk 6pp

I hate being a woman and I only I could time starting a diet with my period...

40/49 weekly remaining....

Not to worry thats exactly what the weeklies are for! Enjoy xx

I'm new to this site but love this thread, I'll definitely be making it a daily habit to check it out to give me some ideas and motivate me! Well done on the weight you've lost, it's definitely encouraged me for the week ahead! xx

Breakfast

Black tea.

Lunch
Cheese and onion toasties..
Light triangles (1pp)
onion
bread (4pp)
French Fries (2pp)
spray oil

Dinner
Spicy Stirfry and rice..
Pepper onions mushrooms
Chilli powder, five spice garlic and soya sauce
60g Rice (6pp)

Running at 13pp/31pp

17pp remaining for Treats

I'm new to this site but love this thread, I'll definitely be making it a daily habit to check it out to give me some ideas and motivate me! Well done on the weight you've lost, it's definitely encouraged me for the week ahead! xx

Thanks it is easier if you get ideas off other people cos you dont get as bored with the same old food... I pretty much turn veggie on WW as I think carbs are more filling than meat and try to keep my meals as low point as possible as I like my chocolate....

My food faves are mush onion and peppers. I love philli light and pesto. Soya sauce and chilli makes for a hot tasty stirfry.

I have a treat bag with pink and whites, jaffa cakes, kit kats, ww cakes, snowballs etc in.... I love to pick in the evening so this helps me greatly xx

Thanks it is easier if you get ideas off other people cos you dont get as bored with the same old food... I pretty much turn veggie on WW as I think carbs are more filling than meat and try to keep my meals as low point as possible as I like my chocolate....

My food faves are mush onion and peppers. I love philli light and pesto. Soya sauce and chilli makes for a hot tasty stirfry.

I have a treat bag with pink and whites, jaffa cakes, kit kats, ww cakes, snowballs etc in.... I love to pick in the evening so this helps me greatly xx

Breakfast

Black tea.

Lunch
Cheese and onion toasties..
Light triangles (1pp)
onion
bread (4pp)
French Fries (2pp)
spray oil

Dinner
Spicy Stirfry and rice..
Pepper onions mushrooms
Chilli powder, five spice garlic and soya sauce
60g Rice (6pp)

Running at 13pp/31pp

17pp remaining for Treats

WAS GOING GREAT....... TILL NOW. THANK GOD FOR MY WEEKLIES.

LUNCH

as above 7pp

Dinner.....

Stirfry transformed into chipshop chips (27pp think i over counted lol) Gravy 1(pp) and scraps (2pp) = 30pp

plus my dad fed me biscuits it was his fault I swear it was so thats another 10pp

31/31

weeklies left are at 24/49 SO FAR but I have a feeling today is gonna hit that.... I have a job interview tomorrow as I had to leave my job after my spilt with my ex due to childcare etc.... This job is term time only and I really want it so nerves are kicking in.... xx

weeklies gone down to 9/49
after 4 kit Kats and a packet of French fries... xxx

Last edited:
I'm now laid in bed rather annoyed and feeling very sick.... I really don't know why I don't learn... emotion eating results in being sick or feeling sick..... ewww xxx

Back