Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.
  1. whoopsadolly

whoopsadolly Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Just had an invite to a breast cancer dinner dance in march next year. Would love to buy a lovely dress and b all glam. Currently got 4 stone to lose. How much do u think I could realistically lose before then. Coming off really slowly at mo, only lost 2lb in my first 2 weeks xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. galaxy-girl

galaxy-girl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(11.43%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    If you only lost 1lb a week that would be nearly 2 stone. That's a huge amount & so achievable. Imagine how fab you would look 2 stone lighter x

4. whoopsadolly

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I know, would feel fab! Every time I feel like being naughty I'm going to think about a lil black dress. Never worked towards a goal like this before but maybe it's just what I need xxx

5. galaxy-girl

galaxy-girl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(11.43%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    When I wanted to get into my size 14 jeans I took a pic of em & had it as my screen saver. Everytime I wanted to over indulge I just looked at pic on my phone. It helped to keep me focused x

6. whoopsadolly

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Fab idea! Xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.