Follow on from skin regime - make-up

big bear

A bear on a mission!
Do you wear make-up every day?

If so what do you wear i.e foundation/powder/eye shadow etc

I've never worn make-up all day I feel as if foundation clogs up skin pores etc but some peeps won't leave house without it. My H hates loads of make-up & can't understand why young girls plaster it on their face.

I only wear mascara, lip gloss & a tiny bit of blusher if I'm going out to meet friends/for dinner etc

What about you?

I only wear eye makeup and I only use that if I am going out.

I couldn't cope without make-up! Most days I wear the full works - concealer, foundation, blusher, eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara. On a lazy/hungover/really can't be bothered to roll out of bed day, I wear concealer, foundation and eyeliner.

Sounds really bad when it's all written down like that!

I'm the same-usually only bother when I'm going out, tho since mascara started making my eyes sting I have started to get my eye lashes tinted so it looks like I'm wearing it all the time LOL

If i put anything on it will be a bit of lippy

I wear make up each and every day - i look really bad without it!!!

I wear foundation, concealer, powder, blush/bronzer, eyeliner, mascara, eyebrow pencil, eyeshadow and lipgloss/carmex!!!

Do you wear make-up every day?

If so what do you wear i.e foundation/powder/eye shadow etc

I've never worn make-up all day I feel as if foundation clogs up skin pores etc but some peeps won't leave house without it. My H hates loads of make-up & can't understand why young girls plaster it on their face.

I only wear mascara, lip gloss & a tiny bit of blusher if I'm going out to meet friends/for dinner etc

What about you?

Foundation doesn't clog pores, that's a myth.

I don't wear blusher as I feel as if I have enough colour already. I normally use Clinique superpowder - I do have a brush on foundation from By Terry, which I was given, which I use occasionally when I have time.

For eyes I use Benefit F-Y-eye base (now discontinued, but I have stocked up via eBay), MAC gel eyeliner (they have discontinued the colours I liked, but again - got them on eBay!), and Clinique Lash Doubling mascara, or Estee Lauder Sumptuous if I want waterproof mascara (these are GWP sizes from eBay). I also have various eyeshadows, mostly from Clinique.

My favourite lipstick is Whimsy from Clinique. Guess what - they discontinued it, but I have 5 in stock bought from eBay so that will keep me going for a while. I have a number of Clinique lipglosses too.

Everything is from eBay. I never buy makeup from a shop - I like expensive stuff but don't care for the prices!!!

I haven't worn it alot recently but I feel as the weather is a bit rubbish atm may as well use some! I got tinted moisturiser, mascara & green eyeliner on for cat flicks, that's about as full on as I get, unless I'm feeling pasty, then I put some blusher or shimmer on!

I wear makeup everyday. I would never go to work without it (unless i'm in the office alone at the weekend) but i can nip to the shops, go jogging without it.

Daily i wear powder, eyebrow pencil, eyeshadow (generally i "bright" colour), eyeliner for flicks and definition and mascara.

For a night out, or when i have more time to put makeup on i wear foundation, powder, eyebrow pencil, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara and a bit of blush. I find lipstick hard to wear so only occasionally will add any.

Never leave the house with at least some make-up on even if it's just a bit of lipgloss and mascara! I love Benefit make-up and have just started using Laura Geller which seems really good x

Wouldn't leave the house without a bit of make-up.

It's just become my routine now although its not a lot it makes me feel good.

A cream from clarins which sort of "airbrushes" your skin minimises wrinkles and pores
Eyebrow powder (1970's teenager over plucked)!!!
Eyeliner
Mascara (clarins or else I get a allergy)
Lipgloss or lipstick

In winter add a light foundation and a bit of blush.

My favourite lipstick is Whimsy from Clinique. Guess what - they discontinued it, but I have 5 in stock bought from eBay so that will keep me going for a while. I have a number of Clinique lipglosses too.

Probably preaching to the converted here, but if you keep them in the fridge they will stay nice and fresh until you are ready to use them.

I never used to wear make up other than if I was going out which was once in a blue moon. Nowadays I seem to be wearing it a bit more, usually some bronzing powder, a bit of eye shadow, some mascara and a slap of lip gloss. Nothing too mindboggling.

Oooooh how I lurrrve Minimins and all the different topics we cover!!! I wear make-up every day and hate being seen without it! I wore big dark sunglasses to the swimming pool this morning because I thought it was silly to put a full face on only to take it off again (seeee, I do have some sense!!!)

I'm a great one for chopping and changing my makeup brands but here's a list of my current facial friends:- Lancome La Base Pro primer
Bourjois Healthy Mix liquid foundation (ran out of usual Mac compact foundation and got recommended this one!)
L'Oreal True Match super-blendable powder
Mac Blushcreme (in Posey)
Various eyeshadows
L'Oreal volume million lashes
Rimmel Glam Eyes professional liquid eyeliner (I've used the same product for 18 years, since I was 15!!). I use my mascara to line underneath my eyes.
L'Oreal Glamshine volumiser lip gloss.
Sometimes I use a highlighter such as Benefit High Beam on my cheekbones/under my eyebrows for instance for a night out! Basically I love make-up and am always open to new suggestions/am a sucker for buying on the back of watching adverts and seeing pretty packaging!!X

I went allergic to eye makeup years ago, which was a blow as I used to put a "full face on" each day.
Now I use neutrogena Pure Glow which gives you a nice semi permanent colour (bought in the Pound shop! I dye my eyebrows and eyelashes and only use makeup if I'm on a big night out. Even then I have to put my mascara on by braille!

I don't go out without mascara and eye liner on and am always armed with carmex and lip gloss.
For work I wear browny coloured eye shadows (I have a lovely lancome palette called Chic), eye liner in either smokey grey or brown (No 7) and blusher, a nice peachy one, again from Lancome and mascara which is currently a Clinique one, can't remember what but it was the latest one out recently.
I also have the Lancome la base primer but I only use this when I'm going out.

I tend not to wear foundation or powder throughout the summer months as I normally have a good bit of colour but in the winter I will use either a foundation and/or powder.

I'm like Heather, I'm a devil for new products and spend a fair bit of money on them. I also love new products and I'm a sucker for a "free" gift from Clinique or Lancome. I love nail varnishes and lip glosses, these are my downfall really. I always have my nails painted.

I dont usually wear make-up unless i'm on a night out or special occasion. Make-up brings me out in spots so generally dont wear any.

I don't usually wear makeup during the day unless I am in work, when I am in work I use the Virgin Vie One Step Face Base which is a foundation and a powder in one, then I use a Maybelline Mascara and some Carmex or a tiny bit of Lipgloss.

If I am going out I use either Virgin Vie Foundation or Clinique Superbalanced Foundation with Benefit or Urban Decay eyeshadows (I use the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer first which is fab) and then my YSL Everlong Mascara and Juicy Tubes Lipgloss! I have a lot of "named" makeup for when I go out as I like to make an effort and experiment with different looks etc.

I suppose as I get older I won't be able to leave the house without some form of makeup on!!

I have a lot of "named" makeup for when I go out as I like to make an effort and experiment with different looks etc.

QUOTE]

You can do this without the named makeup too :)

I don't go out without mascara and eye liner on and am always armed with carmex and lip gloss.
For work I wear browny coloured eye shadows (I have a lovely lancome palette called Chic), eye liner in either smokey grey or brown (No 7) and blusher, a nice peachy one, again from Lancome and mascara which is currently a Clinique one, can't remember what but it was the latest one out recently.
I also have the Lancome la base primer but I only use this when I'm going out.

I tend not to wear foundation or powder throughout the summer months as I normally have a good bit of colour but in the winter I will use either a foundation and/or powder.

I'm like Heather, I'm a devil for new products and spend a fair bit of money on them. I also love new products and I'm a sucker for a "free" gift from Clinique or Lancome. I love nail varnishes and lip glosses, these are my downfall really. I always have my nails painted.

Hehe, a girl after my own heart!! Apart from the nails! I would ADORE to have lovely manicured and painted nails, but I can't in my job! I did go through an acrylic nail phase which I vowed to maintain for life!!! 4 months later I realised it was too high maintenance for me and that I couldn't actually do anything practical with them on, which is a bit silly for a nurse!!LOL! XXX

QUOTE]

You can do this without the named makeup too :)[/QUOTE]

Very true, but the "named" stuff is all shiny and lovely and you get super duper "free" gifts when you spend an arm and a leg on 2 items......;)

Back