Follow up to Blood Pressure check query

Sez

has started again!!
A big thanks to all who offered advice following my failed attempt at a BP check at a local pharmacy. (It seems only slim people need a check on BP as they only had small cuffs for the machine!)

I found a Lloyds not too far from me, the lady was lovely, really interested in LL, asked lots of questions but wasnt nosey. No problem with the cuff, and even said "see less of you in 4 weeks, then" !

Thanks once more everyone, much apreciated.
:thankyou: :grouphugg: :thankyou:

Ahh Sez,
glad you got it sorted, what a lovely lady :D

Great ! Glad you are sorted !

I have always found them so helpful in Lloyds too. In fact I bought one of their BP machines with an extra large cuff and had to go back yesterday for a standard one ! They were impressed and so nice :)

An interesting bit of news....

My LLC told us last night that they are looking into getting a nurse in so we can have our BP done at our meetings. Hopefully it works out. Not a bad idea for other LLCs to look into.

thats good! i wonder how much they will charge on top of LL? sure it qould be extra "cover" and security for the LLCs

That's great news Sarah, glad it's all sorted for you ... and just think - when you go back in 4 weeks your arm will be even smaller :)

Cath

We were told it would be around £4 so not too bad. Do you have to pay at the pharmacy?

Hi! Lloyds dont make charge for a BP check, and you can just pop in - no appointment needed. It sounds as if they are generally pretty good, according to the replies on here. I certainly will go back to my local one!

Cheers,

Back