MIMZ- MY WAY TO SXC BOD!!!

hi all

i havent been around much lately but i went to weigh in on thurs and lost 2lbs which i am happy about. as long as it comes off i dont care what the number is!!!

am off on hols on tuesday with little one to see his grandparents and aunties for the first time, he is the first grandchild in both families. looking forward to it but slightly nervous about the 9 hours flight with him hopefully he will sleep through as departure is at 9.30pm. will be sticking to total and hoping for a mahoooosive loss when i get back, will report back when i come back!

hope everyone stays strong and good luck to all the new starters well done on taking the first step to success xxx

sooooooo hi to anyone reading this, im back and have decided to keep up my diary again to help keep me focussed. i went on holiday in jan and had decided that i would total, however after a horrendous flight and lost luggage i ended up with four days worth of packs, i did LL until i ran out of packs and then ate normally for the rest of the holiday resulting in a 9 lbs gain when i came back. tbh i was fine as i knew i would put some weight on anyhooo the past couple of months have been sooo difficult trying to get back into the right frame of mind i have been slowly but surely gaining weight, i am now 12stone 7lbs so went for my weigh in today again and tomorrow will be a fresh start for me.

im excited to be in the right frame of mind as i want to finish what i started and not have to worry about my weight again. i have been a ittle down when thinking that i could have been on management now and could have been maintaining a healthy lifestyle. the thing that upsets me is that i know LL is the only way to go for me and i know it works but i cant understand why its taken me time to get back into it again, excuses i know lol

well i will be updating everyday hoping that this will spur me on aswell thanks to anyone reading and well done to all xx

ooooh i have update my stats and have now got 3stone 7 to lose!!!!!!!!!

Back