MIMZ- MY WAY TO SXC BOD!!!

Haha I'm the same I sat and watched barefoot contessa and ace of cakes yesterday!! Big hugs to you and I'm glad I'm not on my own! Xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

hi angie thanks for that it made me smile lol hehe, ive noticed how much more interesting im finding al the foodie programmes lol keep thinking 'oooh that looks gorge and healthy im gonna have to try that when im maintaining' lol hehe hope your well hunny xx :crazy:

Hi Mimz popping in to say hi :wavey:

Funny that you are watching cookery programmes, I've been deliberately not watching anything to do with food, just cant face it. I couldnt look at mu shepherds pie in the same light after.

I space all my packs throughout the day every 3-4 hours depending on what time I get up. That way I have no problem getting through them, maybe that would help you a bit. Hope you have a very lovely day x

Well done on your losses, you are going to do so well with the focus you have. In a couple of weeks the clothing in the shops will just be hanging off you! I enjoyed trying on as I was losing and bought some smaller items, that I thought would fit uncouple of weeks, kept the receipts and on several occasions had to exchange them just store the 28 days were up for a smaller size, which was a delight!
Keep on trucking!!
Jx

Hi julz
thanks for the post, i feel like this is first and the last time i am going to do LL i am soooo determined that i will keep this weight off as my head is in the right place!! x

Day 13+14

hi all so today ive had
porridge
bar
will be having soup and shake before bed
water wise NOT ENOUGH!! will be trying for around 1.5 ltrs before bed

so had a good couple of days been really busy with shop etc, had weigh in tonight and lost another 3.96lbs, taking me to 11.66lbs in 2 weeks im soooo happy lol, will be hitting the 1stone mark next week i hope!!

hope everyones had a great day keep going peeps!!!!

Well done on the loss thats fab. When you see the losses that we can get on LL it definately is a motivator to keep at it.

Have a lovely weekend x

Hi vanda thanks for that,not been on for a few days beem busy how you going hun will be catching up with you tomorroe xx

Hi all so not been on for a few days, been extremely busy with work, eid etc, so went to weigh in and lost 2.4lbs this week and have hit the 1stone mark in 3 weeks, this week im glad i lost some as ive not drank enough this week been around 2 ltrs will be upping it this week will report back later guys hope everyones doing grear keep at it peeps xxxxx

mimz said:
Hi all so not been on for a few days, been extremely busy with work, eid etc, so went to weigh in and lost 2.4lbs this week and have hit the 1stone mark in 3 weeks, this week im glad i lost some as ive not drank enough this week been around 2 ltrs will be upping it this week will report back later guys hope everyones doing grear keep at it peeps xxxxx

Well done that's incredible!! I'm so glad were doing this are you? How's the business plans going? Xxx

Well done that's incredible!! I'm so glad were doing this are you? How's the business plans going? Xxx

hi angie im glad that im doing LL as i know if i were to try lose weight on any other diet i would not have been able to stick with it. business wise we have decided to go ahead with the calling card business and have done pretty much everything hopefully will be having the cards designed and printed in the next couple of weeks. hows you chick hope youre doing well xxxx;)

hey julz thanks for the post im in week four now and its been a little tough but worth it and the cbt really makes you think not only about your relationship with food but with other areas in your life, i have found myself using some cbt techniques in other parts of my life! hope youre doing well xxxx

hi all so im now in week four i think lol not with it today feel rough!!

not been on for few days again just been busy and no time to even think!!!!

not really enjoying many of the packs this week so have been having porridge, cranberry bar and trying the chicken soup this week.not too fussed as im struggling to eat them keep forgetting that ive got to eat as obs not feeling hungry!!! waterwise last week was a disaster dahlings!! no wonder i only lost 2.4lbs im still happy as i reached my one stone marker and at least its coming off! so will be upping water this week and aiming for 3-4lbs.

not much to report hope everyones doing fab, im making my way through everyones diaries and will be over to support you soon keep going lovelies stay strong hugs and kisses all round!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on the loss - 1 stone in 3 weeks is fab. Like you I am finding the cbt really helpful in other areas of my life, it does make me think more.

Have a lovely week ahead x

Congrats on the loss - 1 stone in 3 weeks is fab. Like you I am finding the cbt really helpful in other areas of my life, it does make me think more.

Have a lovely week ahead x

thanks chickadee xxxx

hi all

hope everyones doing well, so had an ok day LLwise but not so good with hubs, so we have been married now for 6years and never had a major kickoff but last night was horrible. so we are back on track but today was not good just feel stressed about everything but onwards and whatevers!!!!!

so have had two packs so far and 1.5ltrs water will be having another two packs and another 1.5ltrs of water before bed.

again not much to report off to catchup with you all keep going hunnies!!!!

mimz said:
hi angie im glad that im doing LL as i know if i were to try lose weight on any other diet i would not have been able to stick with it. business wise we have decided to go ahead with the calling card business and have done pretty much everything hopefully will be having the cards designed and printed in the next couple of weeks. hows you chick hope youre doing well xxxx;)

Hi mimz iv had a bad week lapsed!! Im so up and down!! One min I feel strong and the next I'm weak and want food!! Dreading weigh in Tom night! Xxxx how you doing?? Ooh sounds good with business xxxx

mimz said:
hi all

hope everyones doing well, so had an ok day LLwise but not so good with hubs, so we have been married now for 6years and never had a major kickoff but last night was horrible. so we are back on track but today was not good just feel stressed about everything but onwards and whatevers!!!!!

so have had two packs so far and 1.5ltrs water will be having another two packs and another 1.5ltrs of water before bed.

again not much to report off to catchup with you all keep going hunnies!!!!

Sorry Hun I'd posted before I coughtt up with your message .. Duh!!! Glad to hear you and hubby are back on track xxxxx

hi all so i havent been here for a few days not been so well with a horrible pain in my wisdom tooth. no amount of strong painkillers are helping. just feel bleurgh.

LL wise ive been good but water has not been good at all have had difficulty drinking 1 ltr because of the pain.

so went to weigh in and lost a crappy 2.2lbs, just keep thinking at least its coming off, but nothing will make me stop the diet itll all soon add up.

hope youre all doing well keep going peeps hugs and kisses all round xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

mimz said:
hi all so i havent been here for a few days not been so well with a horrible pain in my wisdom tooth. no amount of strong painkillers are helping. just feel bleurgh.

LL wise ive been good but water has not been good at all have had difficulty drinking 1 ltr because of the pain.

so went to weigh in and lost a crappy 2.2lbs, just keep thinking at least its coming off, but nothing will make me stop the diet itll all soon add up.

hope youre all doing well keep going peeps hugs and kisses all round xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Hun sorry your feeling ****... Well done on sticking to it .. Iv gone right off the rails!! Iv lst 3 in two weeks! My own fault tho cos iv been eating!! Proud of ya Hun xxxxxxxxxxx

Back