MIMZ- MY WAY TO SXC BOD!!!

hi hunny thanks for posting, just feel up and down cant get out of bed but trying my best, everything hurts at the mo. oh well onwards eh.... hope youre doing well im off to catch up on you xxx

hi so this week i have lost 4.6 lbs whoooooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooo i had only 3 bars last week and it made a huge difference from losing 2.2lbs! and i am now overweight and not obese and ai am now into the 11s! such a good day today, althoyugh since i started LL i have never had any of the ketosis energy and have been felling tired all the time so will be off to the docs to get a blood test.

i am now officially the 'lethargic thinnie' of our LL group!!!!!!

hope everyones doing great keep going!

mimz said:
hi so this week i have lost 4.6 lbs whoooooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooo i had only 3 bars last week and it made a huge difference from losing 2.2lbs! and i am now overweight and not obese and ai am now into the 11s! such a good day today, althoyugh since i started LL i have never had any of the ketosis energy and have been felling tired all the time so will be off to the docs to get a blood test.

i am now officially the 'lethargic thinnie' of our LL group!!!!!!

hope everyones doing great keep going!

Hey Darlin very well done... Do you no i never thought of that but I'm the same as you... Always tired and the lightest in my group.. I'm 11.st 6 too !!

Iv been struggling tho... Iv been eating and so my weight has been slow these last 3 weeks.. But at least Iv lost...trying harder this week.. Iv had one good day which was yesterday , today not been brilliant ... How are you staying so strong? Xxxxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

hey Mimz. I am a newbie (about to start LL). You started at the same weight as me so you have become my inspiration. I was so impressed to see that even at a relatively lowish weight it is still possible to lose so quickly.

one stone in three weeks is fab! I hope I can do nearly as well.

I have cheated a little bit becuase while I am waiting for LL to get going i have ordered some Exante. So I will be starting on my own. I just didn't want to wait any longer!!

hi angie thanks for posting,

sorry to hear youre having a difficult time with LL, babe refocus on your goal and take it day by day, i just think that no food is worth me jepordising my weight loss and i know that food will be there at the end of LL, also total isnt too long for me i think i will be doing total til around middle of feb and then i will decide to maintain or lose more.

im guessing the reason i am staying strong is that i have said to myself that this is the forst and last time i will do LL or any other diet. i dont know what the future holds but i can now finacially afford LL and also because my mind is in the right place, i keep thinking that its not worth paying £72 to eat because i know i will not see results and i will be wasting my money. that said if you lapse its not the end of the world because this diet is bloody hard and yes there are times when we want to pack this all in and just binge.

i am seeing results so quickly its scary in good way!!! and that motivates me more and more.

my advice would be to draw a line under the last 3 weeks and revisit the goals you set for yourself at the beginning and remember you will be at goal soon you know you can do it, its hard but oh so worth it....

keep strong and get in touch if you need me tosend some willpower your way!!!!!!!

hugs and kisses your way!!!!!! xxxxxxx

hey Mimz. I am a newbie (about to start LL). You started at the same weight as me so you have become my inspiration. I was so impressed to see that even at a relatively lowish weight it is still possible to lose so quickly.

one stone in three weeks is fab! I hope I can do nearly as well.

I have cheated a little bit becuase while I am waiting for LL to get going i have ordered some Exante. So I will be starting on my own. I just didn't want to wait any longer!!

hey hun welcome and good luck with your journey. when i started LL i didnt realise how fast the results would be but every couple of days i see something about my body change, and that is soooo motivating.

its always hard at the beginning and the first week or so you may want to pack it in, but stick with it because you will see the weight drop off after the first couple of weeks, that said in the first week or two you will look less puffy if youre like me and then put of nowhere you will see curves and bones in lots of different places and fat dissappear from others and you will be amazed!!!!!!!

its a good thing that youre starting exante at least a bit of the weight will come off before you start LL and this will also give you a push!!!

stay strong when you start and you will be slim and sexier soon!!!!!!!

hey dont forget set yourself some mini goals and check them off as you go along,its exciting seeing them done.

keep posting here as this really helps and i will send you some hugs kisses and willpower your way!!!!!xxxxx

Thanks Mimz, I will be following your progress with interest - no pressure! I do have some mini goal in mind. The first is one stone prior to new year. this is ambitious, but will keep me on the straight and narrow over Christmas. oh and fitting into my size 14 jeans. These are so old that they are no longer fashionable, but I keep them in the vain hope that one day I can slip them on again. Right now I am squeezing into my size 16s...

Good luck with this week. You can do it!

nzmegs aww thanx for the post hunni, argh pressure lol no probs get in touch if you need some willpower hehe!

so all another weigh in tomorrow not hoping for much even though i have stayed strict water is becoming a problem so will be trying to drink more teas etc as intake is very low and obs losses will be low, at least its coming off!
if its low will be doing another bar free week next week!

anyways gotta go stay strong peeps hugs to all xxx

Good luck for tomorrow. i am sure it will be fine. At least you know that if the scales don't show what you expect, it isn't anything you have done. Sticking to the diet 100% is all you need to do and the scales will say whatever they want to say on the day. it all sorts itself out eventually.

Can't wait to hear how you did!

hi all so this week a fab fab loss - 5lbs cannot believe it im in shock, was expecting around 2lbs, next week will be less obs but at least its coming off.

so LLC also showed me my before pics and said that i was one of 4 that looked like a different person she did a double take when looking at my pics, they were horrid eugh eugh eugh is all i can say just couldnt believe it was me and that i had gotten so bad, just glad i started LL before i got hugher!! lol so hope everyones well keep going guys stay strong!!! xxxxxxx

hi nzmegs i know next week will be lower but i will be glad whatever i get! no question of me lapsing as i want to get to goal as quick as i can and then the lovely rtm journey will begin!!! hows you chick xxx

Well done - that is fab! 5 pounds in one week really is amazing. No other diet could hope to offer those kinds of results. We are definitely on the right path.

Hey, you haven't crossed off your two stone goal. I am right in thinking that 28 pounds is two stones? Don't forget to do that, as it will give you that little extra boost.

I will be going along to a pop-in tomorrow. I don't know if I will be weighed or not, but I might have a little victory of my own to celebrate too.

mimz said:
hi nzmegs i know next week will be lower but i will be glad whatever i get! no question of me lapsing as i want to get to goal as quick as i can and then the lovely rtm journey will begin!!! hows you chick xxx

Mimz your doing. Amazing well done on your loss!!! 5lbs .... I'm back on track thanks to you xxxxxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Mimz, you are just a few weeks away from your goal. You will get there no probs.

hi nzmegs
thanks for posting, have had a strange week this week, just been wanting to eat on a couple of occasions, i do find it very easy to walk away, its weird because im not hungry, emotional etc, just want to chew lol wonder if that makes any sense!!!!! again no way i will be lapsing!!!

anyhoo stay strong peeps im off to catchup on some of you and post a little more later today hugs to all xxxxxxxxxx

hi to anyone reading!!!!!

so ive had a weird couple of weeks, i realised for the first time that i maybe an emotional eater, tbh i have never noticed this before even with the group sessions i havent picked up on this at all.

in 2009 i fell pregnant with my first baby and my hubs had an accident when i was 1month gone, after 2years the cas has just gone to court and all the memories came flooding back, i was ther from 9am till 5pm with the baby too. all i wanted was to eat, maybe because of the emotion of it all or the fact that i hadnt planned ahead and hadnt taken any of my packs or bar with me.

i felt i wanted to eat and coupled with the fact that at my last group session i sts and at popin a week later i put on 1lb even though i was 100%.

i used my adult head and decided i would do lite for a couple of weeks with a few days of total thrown in, i did my own version of lite as there were no group sessions or popins, i did have a day where i had carbs also i went out twice and had nandos and some sweeties which tbh i didnt like, have realised i like savoury foods more! i did cut back when i felt that i had eaten too much!

i went to weighin tonight and lost 4.18lbs which im soooooooooooo very proud of, i think i proved to myself that i can limit myself, choose to eat healthy and get back on track, i have learnt these past couple of weeks that i enjoy fresh food soooo much.

i will hopefully be starting management at the end of feb or beginning of march, i feel that i may be able to crack management and i am now on the final push to goal, tonight is my last night of lite i am back on total from tomorrow. i will hve group next week which i love and it spurs me on for the coming week!

anyhooo thankx for reading guys and also hope each and every one of you had a fab xmas and new year hope you all get what you wish for in the coming year. stay strong peeps whoooooooooo hooooooooooo xxxxxx

Last edited:
Hey Mimz - I hope the case works out OK. Sounds stressful. it is good that you were able to get some insight into the times when you are likely to eat more and into what your body really wants and needs to eat.

the funny thing is that my cravings are usually for vegetables these days. As a vegetarian my favourite foods are veges done in all sorts of ways. But all i want lately is a spear of asparagus or a carrot. My first meal after total is over will be a plate of vegetables just steamed with some tofu. i am really looking forward to it. crazy when you think of all the different options available.

Well done on losing over christmas even though you went off plan slightly. Loads of people seem to have managed to lose even though they ate. it makes me wonder as I was 100% and only lost 3 pounds over the entire 2 week period...perhaps i should have had a meal. it might have kick started me.

isn't it crazy that it is possible to put on a pound while sticking to it. I have been questioning why my weightloss is slowing and realised I am quite bloated. So I have cut back on salt, started drinking even more water, stopped drinking normal tea and started having peppermint tea instead. two days on and i have lost some weight after stalling for a few days. I have also been walking more due to the kids being back at school.

I am sure there was a good reason why you put on and stayed the same. I bet you can think back and work out that it was either TOM or you hadn't had enough water or were "bunged up".

Anyway it sounds like you have caught up again and it is the home straight now.

hi nzmegs, firstly well done on staying with total over xmas. i expected a sts that week because i had two good losses of 4.6lbs and 5lbs so it was expected, and the week where i put on 1lb was when i felt bunged up lol but our minds play tricks on us and my head was saying well done youve lost over 2stone and now a size 12 why dont you cheat a little. i knew that for me it was better to plan to do lite than to end up binging, i stayed pretty much strict with what i ate and last night at weigh in was told that on lite you eat around 250g i think of protein and 250g of veg, i ate no where near that amount but i stuck to chicken as big as my palm and ate until i was comfortably full, did not overdo it, and the average loss per week on lite is 2.2lbs so i think i did well to lose 4.18lbs i even enjoyed some carbs!!!

i think you did great over xmas and even though you lost 3lbs, be proud of yourself and the fact you stuck to it! our bodies are strange things and hopfully you will have great losses in the coming weeks! there are lots of reasons as to why we lose loads some weeks and have small losses some weeks, bloating, water retention, totm, getting bunged up etc.

i wish i had been strict the last two weeks but i know i made an adult decision to do lite, yes i lost less but i can now push to goal!!! xxxxx

Last edited:
hiya peeps,

so i have been back on total and today is day three and i am already in ketosis (mini whoo hooo) as i said i started total on friday to push on to goal, have not been hungry these past few days and all in all i feel great!

a few weeks ago whist doing total i felt lethargic pretty much all the time, i had blood tests done which came back fine. while doing lite i didnt feel lethargic at all, and this time round on total so far i feel fine, wonder what as going on with me before!!

not much to report really just chillin and catching up with you all and getting some recipes down for rtm which i am excited about, the first two months went by soooo fast and the next two will as well so have decided to slowly start to get recipes down now, maybe early but LLC has said it was a good idea!! well i can tell that im chatting c*** so im going to go!!!

good luck all stay strong!!!!

Hiya, I think it's a great idea to start looking at recipes. I think the RTM diary I looked at was Sarah's. She's a great cook. I'm going back to check on her squid recipe or possibly Nigella's to see if I can adapt it :) Its great that your back in ketosis too!

Back