follow up

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by milkybar, 12 September 2007 Social URL.

1. milkybar

milkybar Full Member

Start Weight:
    1st4.9lb
    Current Weight:
    1st4.9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    as a follow up to my last post a few of you know iv been having a few problems with my totm since starting the diet iv had a few blood tests and im wating for the reults but in the mean time i have found im suffering with low blood pressure which can be dangerous, so iv been told to start 790 just till it gets sorted, but iv doen that for a week and iv still lost 2lbs so im 16st13 and i was 18st2 so i do feel proud of myself still, but its just going to be a slower journe than i had hoped! :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    sorry to hear of your troubles Milkybar. You will still have good losses on 790 and best to follow your Dr's advice.

Congrats on dropping into the 16stones. Feels great doesnt it. Just think, in a month you'll be dropping into the 15's!!

4. loobe

loobe Member

Diet:
    cmabridge diet
    Sorry to hear of your troubles.
    Well done on the weight loss so far. You will get there slowly but surely. Well not too slowly I hope

5. Heaven can wait

Heaven can wait Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Lighter Life Total
    Isnt it strange that many of us develop low blood pressure while SSing ? I wonder if anyone knows why out there?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.