Foo fan's one stone to go diary!!!

Thanks girlygirl - I'm trying to stick at it - I'd really like to look glam for new year so that's keeping me focused. Thank u for the advice about Atkins!

Thanks shanny - I've got down to 9st 7lb a couple of months ago on cd - so I know I can get lower.. Would love to be at goal by Xmas but don't think it's realistic because I'm not planning on SS ing most of dec..

Felix - what a lovely thing to say!! I don't have a lot of confidence so it's a shock when someone says something like that!
I really need to work on my confidence - I'm always putting myself down and my OH says that if I keep telling him I'm fat and ugly then its going to rub off on him and he'll start thinking it 2 - I understand what he means by that.. My OH is very good looking and he always gets chatted up when were out (they don't ever care that I'm there they do it anyway) - so I sometimes feel like I'm not good enough... Just realised I'm waffling sorry lol :)

foo fan, you are totally gorgeous and already thin if you are in the 9 stone bracket. so proud of you girl. its funny about the tooth think though cos everytime i start cd i get toothache (esp wisdomtooth pain) and i am sure they are linked.

Ive been bad this week and gained 4lbs so back here to lose it and get the last 14lbs off to get to goal of about 10 stones. hope you are having a good weekend. now its colder i really struggle with the water. how much do you have?

Hi leeds123
At the moment I'm having around a 1.5ltr but need to have a lit more.
I only like the choc tetras so I usual poor a small amount of tetra into a mug and top up with hot water - can usually make 3 hot chocs out of one tetra :)
Good luck with the last stone - I wouldn't worry about the 4lb - you will lose that this week x

i love reading your diary, you are doing so well and your losses are fab!

I've been naughty - had some wine last night :(
So I'm out of ketosis...But back on the wagon today!!!!
My WI is on sunday this week - so hopefully I can recover from the wine blip.
I think I'm moving upto the 1000 plan next week - I'm struggling with the cost of CD and really struggling to stick to it at the moment.. so I think the 1000 plan is the best option.

I'm still not happy with my weight but finding so hard to lose the last couple of pound!!

Aww bless ya I had this problem with my last stone it was depressing for me at times! So I understand and the cost too oh boi!! Lol but moving up to 1000 sounds good to me and u will still loose weight each week hun. X

I just had a pack of crisps :(
Don't know what's wrong with me this week! I'm so pissed off with myself...

I've not posted for a while - I'm not doing cd at the moment because I can't afford to but any more shakes.. Trying to keep low carb - I feel a bit bloated and wish I could afford just to get another weeks worth of shakes :(

Hey :) Sorry to hear you can't afford it at the moment! Good to hear you are trying to keep on a low carb diet though. When do you think you'll be back on CD? Do you not fancy trying Slimming World or something?

Back