Food and Weight Diary/Blog of a fatty boom boom!

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
Ok so im starting again! ... really desperate and i need to feel healthy again!

I had a heart to heart with my eldest daughter last night shes 18 and she admitted she has cried at work about the way i feel about myself
and how she feels helpless about not being able to help me, kinda hit a nerve with me for sure.

So im back on the slimming world wagon, a very good friend of mine is back on it with me also but she lost 9.5 stone last year doing slimming world and is back to get the last pesky bit off so i know this is completly doable for me, But i think i get set so much on the amount i need to lose and feel instantly disheartned like "stuff it" its to much i wont do it, pass me a cake ! lol ...
It cant be happening anymore im 6 stone overweight im only 5f3 and need rid of it! .. im an auxcillary nurse and find it effects me at work also.
Im going away on the 26th of sept for a week to turkey with my eldest daughter for a girls holiday which will be amazing, so im following SW before i go and then again ill be back on it when i get home.

excersize wise i dont ! .. thats it plain and simple! lol ... BUT have agreed to walk 3 times a week for upto an hour each time in the forest enclosures where i live and then try and better our times :) ... its all a start isnt it lol

One of our patients said to me last week "dont let time pass ya by girl, i wish i was younger id be up pruning my apple trees, but time just overtakes you"
hes right ! completly right it goes by to quickly.

anyway .. ill be using this place as a general bloggy type thing... id love to have some followers :)

Back