Food at work

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by S-H, 22 March 2011 Social URL.

1. S-H

S-H Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    I normally have a muller light yogurt and a banana for breakfast at work about 9.30 because I don't like eating as soon as I get up but I'm getting sooo bored of this now. I also tried some melba toast but find it doesn't really fill me up. Any suggestions as to what I can have in the morning at work (so not cereal, toast, porridge, eggs etc)

And because I'm not always in the office I'm really struggling for lunches, I used to have soups often but think I've had it so much that I can't stomach the thought of soup again lol. Any ideas for work lunches too?

Hopefully I just need some new ideas to get me going again so thanks
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. pudnpie

pudnpie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi - I don't want to eat first thing either. For breakfast I have been bringing in either a cheese or ham sandwich made from a large slice of rye bread and philadelphia. Sometimes I might also bring in some cereal in a pot with a yogurt to pour over (I don't drink milk).

For lunch at the moment, Monday's and Tuesdays are normally soup which I make on Sunday and then on Tues and Weds I normally have whatever we had for dinner on Tuesday night (there's two of us so I make enough for four) so that will be something good to warm up like a casserole, stew, moussaka etc. Now the weather is getting warmer, soups are losing their appeal so will probably switch to salad soon. I normally have a baby bel cheese and a 2 finger kit kat with my lunch too :)

Friday I normally buy something as a treat. At the moment that seems to be a Pret Hummous salad and a bag of their skinny popcorn.
  4. Nicola87

Nicola87 Gold Member

Weight Watchers Propoints
    Hi S-H, what about a fresh fruit salad for your bfast? Also, have you tried the Belvita breakfast biscuits? They come in a pack of four in either milk and cereal flavour or fruit & fibre, ive only had the m&c ones but they are really tasty :)

Think they are 1pt each or 4 for 3.5pts on discover plan!

For lunch, what about some ryvitas with different toppings on? i usually have ham and cherry tomatoes or Philli and onions :D they are 0.5pts each so you can have four to fill you up for 2pts!

Hope this helps! x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.