Food break

Finleyfox

I know some people have a few weeks on LT and then have a break and then go back to it. What I would like to know is if you refeed and then go back to LT a couple of weeks later, do you get that first week weightloss again or does it start of slow and steady? I am on week 8 and I am deciding whether to refeed as I am really bored, or just keep going for the next 8 weeks? Any advice appreciated x

It's probably not what you want to hear but I really would keep going. I know it's boring but I suppose that's part of the diet. Of course other foods would be more exciting, that's why we're in the position we're in and needing to diet! I'd be afraid that if I'd taken a break, it would have been very hard to go back to the shakes, once I got a taste for food.

I doubt that you would experience week 1 weightloss again after a refeed. It would depend on how long you were planning to eat for before going back on the shakes? The majority of weight loss the first week is water. If you refeed properly, you shouldn't gain any water so you wouldn't have any water to lose when you go back onto shakes. I would say your weightloss that first week would be similar to your average weekly weightloss now.

Hope that makes sense? Obviously it's your decision but I am refeeding now as I'm at my goal on Lipotrim, and there is no way I could go back to TFR after reintroducing food! I'm glad I waited.

That's kind of what I thought. I am okay continuing, I just wondered if it would be worth a week or two break. It's only 8 more weeks :)

Back