food combininb

Angela1

Silver Member
This has been suggested to me as I have some digestive/bowel problems. Does anyone know where I could find out more about it?

Hi Angela 1,
Don't know if you're checking the thread as I see your post was 2 weeks ago. Have you read the Harcombe Diet? It's written by a nutritionalist called Zoe Harcombe. Very good read, definitely worth a look I'd say. She says not to combine Carbs and fats in the same meal. Carbs meaning brown rice, brown pasta, wholemeal bread, potatoes with skins on and fats being anything that comes from a face!!! Meat, poultry, fish, eggs, cheese. Olive oil, other good oils and butter ok to cook with and not counted as fats. Veg not counted as carbs. It definitely does work with regard to bowel and or digestive issues. It also tackles the problems with Candida and food intolerance. A couple of my friends have done it. One lost a stone in 5 weeks the other 19 lbs. Hope this is of some help to you. If you do decide to read the book and try her way of eating, let me know how it goes for you. IMO, cutting out the bad carbs out of our diets is the way to go. Best of luck and hope it works for you. xx

Back