Food Diaries - Post yours here!!

Snail

Hello fellow slimming worlders!

I've just been reading a few thread and its seems, along with myself, there's a few people struggling.

In my experience of going to class, sometime people eat certain food they think are free when in fact they are syns or are getting mixed up with things.

So, what i propose is maybe posting our food diaries on here, that way if we have a good week other members can look back and see what kind of food we were eating or if we have a bad week, other members can look over and maybe see where we were going wrong.

What do you think?

Snail. x

To get the ball rolling i'll start by adding mine for so far today.

Lunch: Frozen mango, raspberries and blueberries (no added sugar or syrup) with a pot of yeo valley low fat natural yorgurt with cup of tea with skimmed milk from allowance.

Plan for tea: Chilli con carne (very lean minced beef, tinned tomatoes, cumin, chilli powder) with loads of free veggies on the side (carrot, broccoli, swede).

oh sorry, i had 28g jordan's natural museli with my fruit and yogurt. cant edit my post for some reason....

Ok so maybe this only seemed like a good idea to me lol.

Well here is final food diary for yesterday, i was on a red day. (didnt get up in time for brekkie lol)

Dinner: Frozen mango, raspberries and blueberries with one pot of yeo valley low fat natural yogurt and 28g jordans natural museli (B choice)

Tea: Chilli made with extra lean beef mince, tinned tomatoes, cumin, chilli powder and 113g red kidney beans (B choice) with mashed carrot and swede on the side.

Drinks: Sugar free vimto, diet coke, cups of tea with skimmed milk from allowance (A choice but prob didnt add up to full 350mls) and 350ml glass skimmed milk (A choice)

I think it is a very good idea, if i was on slimming world i would post!!! but im not im doing cambridge diet.

I just wanted to pop in and say hi as i see your a student nurse like myself, im 1st year, what about you?

Also, can i ask why you have a Turkish flag flying..hope you dont think i am being too nosey..lol i am with a Turkish chap thats all

Cheers

Ruth

Ooh good idea!!!

okay i'll do mine so far today:

2 Wheatabix (HEb)
Milk (part HEa)
Canderell (Free)

Pasta (Free)
2 Cheese Triangles (other part HEa)

Syn-Free Chips (Free)

So far:clap: Just another 6 and half days to go:D
I should be weighing in tonight- but i've a MASSIVE migraine:( - i wish i cud go really cause i had a massive blow out so it wud be nice to know the damage...
My last weigh in i was 10stone 1lb- i'm prob about 10stone 7lbs now, with what i ate:eek:

2 Wheatabix (HEb)
Milk (part HEa)
Canderell (Free)

Pasta (Free)
2 Cheese Triangles (other part HEa)

Syn-Free Chips (Free)

Mars bar (14syns- my treat 4 the week- lol)

98% fat free noodles (Free)
2 Wholemeal bread 400g (HEb)

Stirfry (Free)
SoySauce (Free)
Quorn Pieces (Free)

Total syns: 14syns

ok here's me for the day, red day again:

dinner:

28g porridge (B)
200ml skimmed milk (part A)
frozen mango (in porridge)
2 egg omelette

snack: yeo valley low fat natural yogurt

tea:

chicken fajitas:
chicken breast
peppers
onions
2 small wholemeal tortillas (about 8 syns i think if someone could check would really appreciate it, they were old el paso)

Going to have an orange and a decaf coffee (with left over milk from allowance) for supper.

sorry they were asda's wholewheat tortillas, 8 pack

hmm dunno then lol, they are def asdas wholewheat ones...

I love reading your diary entries!! :D

Breakfast: Strawberry shake
Lunch: Chocolate shake
Tea: Strawberry shake again, wasnt in the mood for a soup.

HEE HEE I couldnt resist ....sorry

Im just sending a message because im with a turkish fella too and live in Northern cyprus the turkish part :)

Only really started SW diet today, dunno much about it, hoping some kind person will give me the password as cant join a group here and cant do it online as have no credit/debit card.

anyway today i have had...

1 weetbix with sweetner and light milk
a slice of veggie crustless quiche
homemade oven chips with fry light,beans,cheese and 3 slices of bacon

i think all of thats allowed!!

Back