Food Diary 2014! I Will Do This!

Fresh start went great...until today lol but I'm off work so ya kno aha.

struggling lol

After the week I've had, I've managed to lose 2lbs aha..happy with that.

trying to get back into it even if I do have the odd day off at least I'm trying. Going shopping in a mo and going to get the food for the Big Mac in a bowl lol try that out aha

Thank you!

I need to star coming on here more often. How quick is this year going?

I'm hopefully going to make the burger in a bowl when i get home :D

Hey hun, missing you posting :(
Burger in a bowl is my fav, yum xx

Hey hun, missing you posting :(
Burger in a bowl is my fav, yum xx

Aw, hopefulyly I'll be posting more now as it's not that busy at work so I can skive abit :p I'm going to do burger in a bowl tomorrow now, keep changing my mind lol, got to defrost the mince lol.

Never went to group today as needed a nice lye in, doubt I would've lost anyway, going to weigh myself at home but not count it lol.

Right I have put my foot down and I have nothing planned at all this week so I'm going to do a 100% week. I'm going to say no to any take away food my family offers...that's the hard part! But bringing my willpower back! I've messed around far too much now and really should've hit my first target by now. Any how's I'm waffling on now aha. Gonna have a think of what to have for breakfast :)

Haaaa my 100% week is out the window???yesterday morning was going great until tea time...cake, crisps..

i need will will power to say no to such things!

Feeling quite pleased with my food today although tonight I had cheesecake and worked out the syns as around 16 lol

Foodss

Breakfast

25g Rice Krispies (5syns)
250ml semi skimmed milk (HexA)

Lunch

2 slices wm bread (hexB)
wafer thin ham
Lettuce

alpen bar (hexB)

Dinner

chicken
cauliflower
broccoli
carrots
1 tbsp mint sauce (0.5syn)

cheesecake (16syns)

syns total 21.5 not bad lol

Im back..again. honestly ive done so bad the paat few weeks I cant get back into it.

But here I am on the way to group this mornin to find out the damage ive done.. and hopefully give it another go.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

7.5lbs gain..lets do this!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Completely and utterly disappointed in myself....

I havent been to group for a good few weeks now, and i have left my old group because we have moved to a new area..

So, i havent even weighed myself, but i know ive gained everything ive lost. i cant do anything at the moment either due to money trouble and christmas around the corner..i just feel like screaming.

But hey, i'm goin to try and control my food as much as i can!

also, im thinking after christmas i might try the cambridge diet? my friends are on it and its brilliant, im thinking of maybe doing that for a head start to shift a few stone and then level it out with sw..

anyways, i best get back to work! Have a good day everyone x

Back