Food Diary (...and the rest) of a Katerpillar

I also hate job application forms - going through them today for work, and makes me think about my own so much. (I'm relocating soon, well hopefully)

Good luck hun, hope you feel better soon x

Day 1 of 30 Day Shred complete!

I have a feeling the aches are in the post already!!!

Time for a shower and a a cup of coffee!

Katerpillar said:
Day 1 of 30 Day Shred complete!

I have a feeling the aches are in the post already!!!

Time for a shower and a a cup of coffee!

Whoo whoo! :clap:

I did day 1 last night! So we're on the same part :D have a fab day at work! Day off for me so I'm hitting the gym for some glasses - the question is how many will I get through :D x

I guess the shred is a perfect way of shaking off the stress of job applications!! Hoping you're not too achy later...

Thanks all - it is a right pain in the you know what having to fill in application form after applicaton form - I only managed to get one done yesterday - took absolutely ages to word it properly - but now that I have I guess that will more or less fit into the rest seeing as it will be the same sort of job I am applying for - BORING!! :blahblah: :blahblah:

The shred was hardcore this morning -lay in bed for about half an hour toying with the idea - was meant to do it last night but OH opted for the pub with his mate instead and I couldn't get the DVD player to work!! :eek: :eek:

I think mornings are definitely the best time for me to do exercise - mood is much brighter today!......although still not very hungry - which is ODD! :confused:

Food diary to follow………

Wednesday 16th March - Green

Day 1 of 30 day shred

Breakfast - Banana

Lunch - Beans and cheese on toast with Flora Light (2 syns) - no scales at work and didn't fancy the walk to Argos in the drizzly fog that is today so I guessed! I think I used my HexA plus a bit more so will say 3 syns (note to self - buy some scales for work!!)

Beans on toast.JPG

Tea - Vegetable chilli- courgette, peppers, mushrooms, red onion, spinach, fresh chillies, chilli powder, garlic and Uncle Ben's rice (1 syn). (picture looks a bit minging - must work on presentation skills :eek:) Tasted beautiful though.

veg chilli.jpg

Options Hot Choc - 2.5 syns

Healthy Extras:
A - cheese
B - bread
B - Fibre Plus Bar

Total syns - 2 + 2.5 = 4.5

Syns for the week - 18.5 / 105

Last edited:
Thursday 17th March - Red

Body Magic
Bootcamp - 6.30am - 7.30am
Day 2 of 30 Day Shred - tonight

Breakfast - Banana

Lunch - Veg Soup and 2 slices of WM bread (HexB) with spread ( 2 syns)

Tea - Chilli - EL mince, peppers, onion, mushrooms, courgettes, with a 127g jacket potato (HexB)

Healthy Extras
A - Milk / Cheese
B - bread
B - Potato

Been drinking the full 2L of water for the past 3 days.

Total syns - 2

Syns for the week - 20.5 / 105

Hiya!

Every single part of my body aches - except my eyeballs and my hair! :eek: :D

But I made it to booty this morning and will be doing Day 2 tonight! - so it can't be THAT bad really!

Has yours come yet??

I know I was too! But she keeps you moving swiftly through it so it seems to go quickly! I was OK yesterday but woke up this morning and though - ph yeah so that's what everyone's talking about! :D

Weirdest places that hurt are my bum cheeks :eek: :eek: - but a good target area!! :D

Good luck! Will be checking for updates!!

Hey hun. I'm doing day 3 of the shred today too and my bum cheeks kill!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one haha. Keep up the good work xx

Hi lovely! Day 3 of shred for me :D.. or it will be when I get home :)

Can't wait to finish today - am sooo tired! And also sick of filling in application form after application form - 4 down, however many millions to go!!

Good luck with today :D

p.s. It's almost the weekend :D x

Hey hun. I'm doing day 3 of the shred today too and my bum cheeks kill!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one haha. Keep up the good work xx

Thank you chick! So glad I'm not the only one with sore cheeks :D :D :D

Still sore now but getting better! Happy shredding xxxx

Hi lovely! Day 3 of shred for me :D.. or it will be when I get home :)

Can't wait to finish today - am sooo tired! And also sick of filling in application form after application form - 4 down, however many millions to go!!

Good luck with today :D

p.s. It's almost the weekend :D x

Yaaay! And now it IS the weekend!!! :D :D

Have a good one babes xx

Friday 18th March - Extra Easy

Breakfast - 2 Cholcoate Weatabix and 200ml of milk (HexB) and (4/5 of HexA) + 2 syns

Lunch - Home-made Veg soup

Tea - OH away tonight and syns are low for the week so I think I will treat myself to some Singapore Noodles :p :D which I think are about 10 syns - I will have a look in the syn section now.

Healthy Extras
A - milk
B - weatabix

Total syns - 2 + 10

Syns for the week -

100% weekend! 100% weekend! Where are you lovely? x

Hey hunny how you getting on. I've still not done my day 5 today yet and I wasn't aching from day 4 until about half an hour ago and my abs are agony, which tells me they are actually located somewhere under 10 layers of wobble, i thought they were just a myth lol ;-)

Hope you're getting on ok xx

Back