Food Diary (...and the rest) of a Katerpillar

OK, I'll 'fess up now seeing as there is no point in trying to hide it!

I was a BAD, BAD girl yesterday and ate just about everything in site -:sign0007: including chips and gravy from the flamin' chippy, some of OH's kebab and some crisps! :break_diet:

I do appear to love a good sabotage! :mad:

Anyway, I woke up this morning feeling absolutely rotten - my stomach is still killing and I feel so uncomfortable. Never again *she says* - I'm sure it's all the fatty crap I ate yesterday that is playing havoc with my insides so today is dedicated to cleansing!

Food diary to follow……

Tuesday 28th June - Red

Breakfast - none - honestly couldn't face any - my stomach feels all bloated and sore and I was simply not hungry at all :(

Lunch - salmon salad

Salmon Salad.jpg

Tea - chicken breast and lots of lovely, fresh veg

Going to try for a few very low / no syn days as I really messed up yesterday and used my whole weeks allowance in one stupid day!

Healthy Extras
A - milk
A - cheese on salad
B - struggling to find 1 B today never mind 2 - I will scour my book and look for a nice sensible one - maybe nuts or something?

Last edited:
I messed up yesterday too sweets. I seem to LOVE a good sabbotage too.
We should form some sort of beastie boys tribute band.
yuuck!

I messed up yesterday too sweets. I seem to LOVE a good sabbotage too.
We should form some sort of beastie boys tribute band.
yuuck!
:D :D Ha sounds like fun! 'The Saboteurs' - got a ring to it hasn't it? :D

I am feeling a bit better after my salad - think my body was craving some fresh food -felt really awful this morning! I've alreadt drank 1.5L of water this morning so I'm on a roll……or I've got a few rolls should I say! :rolleyes:

I've got a bridesmaid dress fitting on Saturday too - MUST BE GOOD this week!!!

Well yesterday was a fan dabby dozy day SW-wise (and a sneaky weigh in this morning sees yesterday's shocking gain all gone!) - I am, however, approaching today with much trepidation!

It is our team Summer lunch where we are celbrating my 30th (nearly 3 months late!!), my colleagues 60th and various peoples leaving.

I caught sight of the buffe menu yesterday and it looks deeeeeee-lish :drool: + our Director has bought a case of champagne to celebrate! :eek: + we are going out on a rowing boat = Body Magic?? :p

Food choices will be kept as SW as is physically possible - HOPEFULLY!!!!! :D :D

Wow that sounds like so much fun!!
Hope the weather holds out for you and enjoy the champers yumyum

Wow that sounds like so much fun!!
Hope the weather holds out for you and enjoy the champers yumyum

Hi Sarah, wow - can’t believe you've only got 13 weeks left! You must be sooo excited now?! Hope pregnancy has been treating you well - I remember you were so tired in your first trimester - hope it eased for you! xx

Good morning world!

Well yesterday did not go anywhere near as bad as expected - I resisted the really bad stuff and went for what I considered the best options - nothing was particularly SW friendly so I opted for mini chicken wraps, chicken satay sticks, fish sticks and strawberries…..oh, and 2 glasses of champagne - then I moved onto sparkling water! :innocent0002: - I know it's not THAT angelic but if you had seen the food that was on offer - you would agree my halo was shining!! :D

No idea of syns so won’t even guess - will just move on!!

My back has been really hurting recently - just at the bottom -getting worse over the last couple of days - so my friend gave me 2 Tramadol last night and I was away with the fairies! :eek: They zapped my appetite so eneded up having no tea and was in bed by 10pm - back ache went though!!! :p

Today's food diary to follow…..

Thursday 30th June - Red

Breakfast - melon

Lunch - Seafood salad- prawns, mussel meat, squid rings, lettuce, cucumber, toms, peppers, pickles, jalepenos and grated cheese (HEA), lemon juice

Seafood salad.jpg

Tea - Swordfish with cabbage, brocolli, cauliflower and new potatoes (HEB x 2)

Snacks - tea (milk - 3 syns), fruit medley - melon, grapes and pineapple
Just had a chocolate biscuit - for no real reason at all - didn't even want it - knew I didn’t even want it when I was eating it - and therefore didn't even enjoy it! Fail Doh! - but not of epic proportions thankfully! ! - 6 syns

Healthy Extras
A - cheese
B - potatoes
B - potatoes

+ Starting the C25K plan tonight! eeeeek!

Last edited:
Row row row your boat!

Food looks ace chicken! I finally got zumba for the wii! Whoo! Have an ace weekend xx

Yoooohoooo I'm back!! Only gained a pound for whole 2weeks holiday! soooooooooooo happy!! So mission 9 continues! Good luck with WI Hun :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bit of an up and down weekend! Up = lots of good times in the sun :D , Bad = lots of naughty food and alcohol! :(

Friday - opening ceremony at work for one of projects - lunch and drinks with the team followed by a leaving do for one of our colleagues = lots of alcohol and no tea! BAD

Saturday - bridesmaid dress fitting at 8.15am (eeerggghh) - size 14 dress now literally falls down - felt quite shocked when I put it on - but also CHUFFED :D - my friend who is the bride knew I had lost weight so wasn't upset with me and the woman said she would be able to take it in fine so all is good! I came away happy - tired and sickly, but happy!

Saturday night - out for sister's birthday - more alcohol and food!

Sunday - back on plan - Sunday lunch for dinner, salad for tea and lots of water.

I weighed myself on Saturday morning and weighed 10 stone exactly! - but I had had no tea the night before and then carried on being naughty all that day - so knew it was too good to be true!

If I ever want to get to target I need to pull my socks up and stop going out every weekend. I am generally absolutely fine during the week - but weekends are my nemesis. I have literally been hovering round the 10.3 / 10.4 mark now for AGES!!!! I know it is because I am more or less happy with what I see when I look in the mirror BUT not totally! I really, really want to be in the 9's but don’t seem to be able to push my self enough! So, I am getting back on the exercise wagon and am off to Zumba this Thursday and start the C25K programme this week. Fingers crossed this helps even a little bit!

Monday 4th July - Red WEIGH DAY :scale: = +1lb:cry:

FISH WEEK FOR ME

Breakfast - 2 chocolate weetabix + milk (HEA + HEB + 2 syns)

Lunch - Tuna salad (MUST think of some other ideas for lunch as getting stuck in a seafood salad rut - but I do love them) - tuna, lettuce, cucumber, plum toms, jalapeños, gherkins, red onion, peppers, grated cheese (HEA) and lemon juice.

Tea - Fish and chips SW styleeee! Steamed cod loin with seasoning and SW chips in Actifry (HEB) and peas (will check synnage now)

Healthy Extras
A - cheese
A - milk
B - weetabix
B - potatoes

Hai babycakes!

1? ?
I put on FOUR!!!!!! :-( :-( :-(

Tuesday 5th July - Red (fish week out the window as we have decided to empty the freezer and save some pennies)

Breakfast - Strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, grapes

Lunch - Chicken salad - same as yesterday but with chicken

Tea - Chicken pasta - chicken, peppers, onion, mushrooms, courgette, passata, garlic

Healthy Extras
A - milk in tea
B - pasta
B - oil

Tuesday 5th July - Red (fish week out the window as we have decided to empty the freezer and save some pennies)

Breakfast - Strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, grapes

Lunch - Chicken salad - same as yesterday but with chicken

Tea - Chicken pasta - chicken, peppers, onion, mushrooms, courgette, passata, garlic

Healthy Extras
A - milk in tea
B - pasta
B - oil

Oh wow! Absolutely fab day hun! Food all sounds so yummy, lush and most of all.. on track!!!! :flirt2:

Hai babycakes!

1? ?
I put on FOUR!!!!!! :-( :-( :-(

Oh wow! Absolutely fab day hun! Food all sounds so yummy, lush and most of all.. on track!!!! :flirt2:

Oh no hun - you have been having a totally pants time of it recently though and you know - more than most others - that you CAN do it and you WILL do it! :D The most important thing is to keep on keeping on - as long as we don’t give up, we will get there in the end! It looks like you are back on track from your diary - fingers crossed we can both have a 100% week! :cross:

Looking good hun how's it going?? Xx

It's OK except the scales aren't shifting! :mad: Yesterday it said I'd put a pound ON but today says I'm back to 10.3! Could scream! Really need to stop scale hopping but don't feel ready to yet! We're having a street party (for no reason at all!! :p ) on Saturday which I am really looking forward to but am terrified of what I'm going to eat / drink! :eat: If it's nice we're having a BBQ so that's OK as I can just eat chicken and make some home made coleslaw but the drink will be flowing and I have NEVER been one to be able to turn a drink down! :party0036: Anyway, not going to spend the next 3 days worrying about it - just have to suck it and see!!! :D

Wednesday 6th July - Red

Breakfast - 2 x choc weetabix + milk (HEA + HEB + 2 syns)

Lunch - tin of tuna mixed with salad cream (2 syns), plum tomatoes, cucumber and gherkins and served in baby gem lettuce leaves (yum!)

Tea - slow cooker pork with potatoes (HEB), carrots, cauli, broccoli and gravy (2 syns)

3 x Thorntons chocolates (??? - guess 9 syns) :mad:
1 x curly wurly
1 x packet of opal fruits
1 x packet of space raider crisps

SHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTT!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Don't even know why - got a craving for something sweet so decided to eat the whole shop out instead! Haven't had a proper full on binge for a while - well I have now! I really hate myself sometimes!! :(

Healthy Extras
A - milk
B - weetabix
B - taties

Attachments

• tuna in baby gem lettuce.jpg
    tuna in baby gem lettuce.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Katerpillar said:
Wednesday 6th July - Red

Breakfast - 2 x choc weetabix + milk (HEA + HEB + 2 syns)

Lunch - tin of tuna mixed with salad cream (2 syns), plum tomatoes, cucumber and gherkins and served in baby gem lettuce leaves (yum!)

Tea - slow cooker pork with potatoes (HEB), carrots, cauli, broccoli and gravy (2 syns)

3 x Thorntons chocolates (??? - guess 9 syns) :mad:
1 x curly wurly
1 x packet of opal fruits
1 x packet of space raider crisps

SHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTT!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Don't even know why - got a craving for something sweet so decided to eat the whole shop out instead! Haven't had a proper full on binge for a while - well I have now! I really hate myself sometimes!! :(

Healthy Extras
A - milk
B - weetabix
B - taties

How you feeling today Hun? Xx

Back